Rooms, Quest, Magic, For Credits

PrincessJen09 said:
50th Celebration Quest:-
Pin- 3,000
Director’s Chair-8,000 credits
Mickey Lamp- 8,000 credits

Animator's desk and stool- 3,000 credits

If it is possible, and if you can wait a little while, I would like two sets of each. If thats not, then I would like one set of each. Thank you so much! :goodvibes

Hi,

I can hold 2 sets of those items for you. Just give me a rough idea when you think we can do this and I will be happy to wait.
Thanks,
Bugdozer

ahockeyguy said:
you dont happen to have a grand cali pin do you?

Hi,
Sorry I don't. Wish I did as there seems to be a high demand for the pin.
Thanks,
Bugdozer

Bugdozer said:
Hi,

I can hold 2 sets of those items for you. Just give me a rough idea when you think we can do this and I will be happy to wait.
Thanks,
Bugdozer

It is 44,000 credits, correct? I could pay you in installments. LOL. I have just under 10,000 right now, but we could trade as I can pay for each item.

PrincessJen09 said:
It is 44,000 credits, correct? I could pay you in installments. LOL. I have just under 10,000 right now, but we could trade as I can pay for each item.

Hi,
Sure how ever yoyu want to do it. Trade as you can pay for each item is fine with me.

Bugdozer

Bugdozer said:
Hi Everyone,

We still have some of everything left if anyone is looking for rooms and quest items. There are a few people I have items on hold for that I need to know if you still want them:
Pirate Emery, Michellexl, WDWFan.

Thanks,
Bugdozer

Hey there! :)

Thought I had sent you a PM, but I posted to your thread instead, doh. I apologize, should have PMed when I got the extra 2k that I needed to complete the trade.

Responded to your PM, and can meet whenever it is convenient for you. I am CL_MichelleXL in the game.

Michelle

Im still interested in the thrill seekers qust pin if you have one :) thx. Im willing to spend about 4000 credits on it.

BraveGhostOfYou said:
Im still interested in the thrill seekers qust pin if you have one :) thx. Im willing to spend about 4000 credits on it.

Hi,
Yes still have 1. Let me know if interested.
Thanks,
Bugdozer

BraveGhostOfYou said:
okay im interested in it. so 4,000 credits for it. when would you like to trade.

Hi,
I am on now if you are. Who do I search for? And it is 3000 credits :)

Bugdozer

Hi,

I am near of having the credits but I was wondering if you still had a full kali couch remaining ?

just wanted to pop in and say thanks for a couple of great trades Bug :goodvibes

Hi,

I decided it was Time to update my list. Here are the items we still have available:

1. New Pirate Quest
Carribean Town Square room- 15,000
New Pirate Well- 3,000

2. High School Musical Quest
High School Musical Room- 7,000 credits
High School Musical Piano- 3,000 credits

3. Thrill Seekers Quest
Animal Kingdom Safari Room- 14,000 credits
Kali River Couch Complete- 10,000
Thrill Seekers Pin- 3,000 credits

4. 50th Celebration Quest:-
Pin- 3,000
Director’s Chair-8,000 credits
Mickey Lamp- 8,000 credits

5. Explorer’s Tent Room- 5,000 credits

6. Complete Gold Collection- Rope, Penny Press, Gate, Chair, Number Generator and Scoreboard- 12,000 credits

7. Tomorrowland Quest- Stitch's Teleporter, Rocketship Couch, Teleportation Magic Spell, Captain Nemo's Nautilus Chair
Total 4 items-8,000 credits

8. The Adventureland Quest-Adventureland Quest Pin, Aladdin's Flying Carpet Chair, Adventureland Explorer's Suitcase Sofa, Adventureland Jungle Cruise Hippo Rug
Adventureland Safari Lifestyle Collection, Adventureland Safari Lifestyle Carpet
Gorilla Jungle Cruise Photo Safari Poster, Rhino Jungle Cruise Photo Safari Poster
Total 8 items- 10,000 credits

9. The Frontierland Quest-Frontierland Quest Pin, Frontierland Ace of Spade Carpet
Frontierland Cactus Arm Chair, Frontierland Saddle Seats Sofa, Frontierland Big Thunder Mountain Teleporter Frontierland Wanted Poster
Total 6 items- 6,000 credits

10. The Fantasyland Quest-Fantasyland Quest Pin, Fantasyland Castle Retro Pin
Fantasyland Prince Phillip's Briarstone, Fantasyland Huntsman's Heartless Hamper
Total 4 items- 5,000 credits

11. Disneyland Retro Red Penny Press - 1,000 credits

12. Happiest celebration on Earth Pin- 500 credits

13. Invisibility Magic- 8,000 credits

14. Wanted Poster- 1000 credits

15. Animator's desk and stool- 3,000 credits

Thanks everyone for all the great trades!

Bugdozer

TeXaShOtTiE09 said:
i'll give you 8000 credits for invisibility magic!!!! my vmk name is lilspinnergirl

Hi,
Are you on now? I will search right now but I am leaving in about 5 minutes.
Thanks,
Bugdozer

I could do with an animator's desk as i traded mine, meet me in VMK if you can get on now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter