Rooms, Quest, Magic, For Credits

WDWLIGHTNINGZ said:
I should have the credits later today or tomorrow for the room.

Hi,
Tomorrow would be better hope that is not a problem.
Thanks,
Bugdozer

wolfxofxnovember said:
I will pay in full for the animator desk and stool. :)

Hi,
I can do this right now if you want or it will have to wait until tomorrow.
Thanks,
Bugdozer

Hi,
Ok I will hold this for you. I will be on for about 1/2 our now then not again until tomorrow.
Thanks,
Bugdozer

ahockeyguy said:
Thanks again for the super smooth trade, my parents(who i gave the other 2 rooms to) and i appriciate it! =)....hope to do more trading with in the future!

Hi,
Awe very nice of you to think of your parents :)

Bugdozer

Bugdozer said:
Hi,
Awe thanks for the kind words and well wishes.
Yes I have a Animal Kingdom Safari room and a pair of wanted posters. Your amount is correct. I will hold them as I will not be on until tomorrow unless for some reason they send my son home tonight-not likely.
Thanks,
Bugdozer

You're welcome!

Cool. I have the credits whenever we can get together to exchange is fine with me. I work on Thursday, so don't know if I'll be able to get on at any certain time until the evening. I am in CA (so in VMK Timezone). How about we meet at either 7p or 9p VMK time? Those times work for me until Saturday when I can pretty much hit any time you'd like after 10a.

Since there are so many other deals going on in this thread, I might miss your response... would you mind PM'g it to me?

Thanks!

Hello, I asked you a while back if you still had some AK rooms and you did, well I have finally saved up enough. Let me know if things have changed..

I'd like to get two desk sets if you still have them. Just let me know what time today and we can meet! I'll be using the credits from my husbands character, Propman.

I'm ready whenever you are Bug. Hope your son is doing well! I can be on any time after 6:30/7:00 pacific tonight and any time through Sunday night after that.

Hi,

I posted last day concerning the fact I wanted the gold collection, I would like to buy a full kali couch too.
Thanks

Kasiks said:
Hi,

I posted last day concerning the fact I wanted the gold collection, I would like to buy a full kali couch too.
Thanks

Hi,
I have both of those items for you. Let me know when you would like to meet up.
Thanks,
Bugdozer

peasy said:
I'm ready whenever you are Bug. Hope your son is doing well! I can be on any time after 6:30/7:00 pacific tonight and any time through Sunday night after that.

Hi,
Sent you a PM,
Thanks,
Bugdozer

tigressjewel said:
I'd like to get two desk sets if you still have them. Just let me know what time today and we can meet! I'll be using the credits from my husbands character, Propman.

Hi,
Yes I have 2 desks I will hold for you. I will be on and off all the rest of the day,
Bugdozer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter