Rooms, Quest, Magic, For Credits

WDWLIGHTNINGZ said:
I could do with an animator's desk as i traded mine, meet me in VMK if you can get on now.

Hi,
I can go on now if you want.
Bugdozer

heartless95 said:
i need the teleport magic and i`ll pay a lot for it :)

Hi,
Have 1 for 5000 credits.
Let me know if interested.

Bugdozer

Could I get Tomorrowland and Frontierland please? also do you have just the explorer's suitcase and how much for just that if so? Are those posters via quest only? Is it one that expires '06 or '07? Thanks for the info.

Hey Bug,

Sorry to bother you again lol but i would like to purchase another full 50th set! let me know! thanks!

actually, can you just hold a high school musical piano for me? thanks, anything else you can take off.

nemocute said:
actually, can you just hold a high school musical piano for me? thanks, anything else you can take off.

Hi,
Ok I am holding just the high School piano for you.

Thanks,
Bugdozer

ahockeyguy said:
Hey Bug,

Sorry to bother you again lol but i would like to purchase another full 50th set! let me know! thanks!

Hi,
No bother at all :)
I have put 1 set of 50th on hold for you. Let me know when you are ready.

Thanks,
Bugdozer

caribbound said:
Could I get Tomorrowland and Frontierland please? also do you have just the explorer's suitcase and how much for just that if so? Are those posters via quest only? Is it one that expires '06 or '07? Thanks for the info.

Hi,

I will hold 1 set each of the Tomorrowland and Frontiierland quest for you.
Which posters are you refering to? If the Rhino and gorilla they are part of the Adventureland quest which expires 06.
For just the explorer's suit case 2000 credits.
Thanks,
Bugdozer

Bugdozer said:
Hi,

I will hold 1 set each of the Tomorrowland and Frontiierland quest for you.
Which posters are you refering to? If the Rhino and gorilla they are part of the Adventureland quest which expires 06.
For just the explorer's suit case 2000 credits.
Thanks,
Bugdozer
Great I'll do just the suitcase (and two quests mentioned) in case they don't have the quest when we go in Jan. Let me know if you are on tomorrow. I'm friends with Ace, but will be getting quest pins on other characters so pm me. :sunny:

Thanks for the great trade :goodvibes

Was curious to know how many gold collections you have available, and if you were selling them as a complete set or would be willing to break them up.. as I am searching for gold chairs at this time. I would be willing to do either method.

Thanks in advance, Michelle

I would like to get the Kali River Couch. And can you add in the Frontierland quest. Any deals would be good :rolleyes: (looks like I will be playing fireworks for awhile to rebuild my bank lol) I think you are on my friends list so let me know next time you are on to set up a trade :)

Hi Everyone,

Today my son Slinkyman is being admited to a major hospital to have some testing and start his treatment. We will be gone for several days. I have all of you written down on what you want and will hold everything but I will not be around for a few days. The hospital has said to bring our laptop and they can hook slink up on line but who knows what the connection will be like. I have not forgotten any of you and if I do not respond I am not ignoring you it is just that we are at the hospital. Please sprinkle lots pixie dust our way as we need all we can get.
See you all soon,
Bugdozer & Slinkster

Bugdozer said:
Hi Everyone,

Today my son Slinkyman is being admited to a major hospital to have some testing and start his treatment. We will be gone for several days. I have all of you written down on what you want and will hold everything but I will not be around for a few days. The hospital has said to bring our laptop and they can hook slink up on line but who knows what the connection will be like. I have not forgotten any of you and if I do not respond I am not ignoring you it is just that we are at the hospital. Please sprinkle lots pixie dust our way as we need all we can get.
See you all soon,
Bugdozer & Slinkster
OMG Bugdozer Lots and Lots of pixie dust to you and your son. pixiedust: I hope he is feeling better and out of the hospital in no time. Take your time for the trades since your son is of course way more important. Good luck :shamrock:

pixiedust: I don't know his story but I hope he is ok and your spirits stay full of Disney dreams knowing you have lots of friends thinking about you.

:wizard: sprinkles pixie dust. hope everything turns out alright . everyone here wishes you the best of luck

Pixie Dust to you and your son. My thoughts will be with you and your family.

Michelle

Bugdozer said:
Hi Everyone,

See you all soon,
Bugdozer & Slinkster

Hi Bugdozer
Sending lots of Pixie Dust your way and hope all goes well with your son.
HAve the credits and when you and your son are back home just pm me for the trade.

Hi to Everyone,
It is so good to be home and be back here! I want to thank all you great disers for your prayers, pixie dust and good wishes.
Things went well in the hospital and he tolerated first treatment well. Many more to come but we will cross each bridge as we get to it.

I still have a list with all the items I am holding for people. Sorry for the delay. I will list the person and what I am holding. Please update me if you no longer want an item.

Thanks,
Bugdozer

Pirate Emery- Animator's Desk

WDWFan- Pirate Room code and Tomorrowland Quest set

Kasiks- Green BB Chair, HSM PIano, Red Penny Press, Wanted Poster, Animator's Desk and Kali Couch

Nemocute- HSM Piano

PrincessJen- 2 50th sets and 2 animators Desk

Pirate Bell- 2 Gold Collections and 1 invisability

AHockeyguy- 50th set

Bugdozer said:
Hi to Everyone,
It is so good to be home and be back here! I want to thank all you great disers for your prayers, pixie dust and good wishes.
Things went well in the hospital and he tolerated first treatment well. Many more to come but we will cross each bridge as we get to it.

I still have a list with all the items I am holding for people. Sorry for the delay. I will list the person and what I am holding. Please update me if you no longer want an item.

Thanks,
Bugdozer

Pirate Emery- Animator's Desk

WDWFan- Pirate Room code and Tomorrowland Quest set

Kasiks- Green BB Chair, HSM PIano, Red Penny Press, Wanted Poster, Animator's Desk and Kali Couch

Nemocute- HSM Piano

PrincessJen- 2 50th sets and 2 animators Desk

Pirate Bell- 2 Gold Collections and 1 invisability

AHockeyguy- 50th set

Hey Bugdozer
Glad your back and that your son did good. We will contiune to keep him in our prayers. Yes we are waiting for you when you are ready. And Yes I still would like the 2 Gold Collections and 1 Invisblility. Just pm and let me know when you want to get together. I will be on tonight
Thanks...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter