• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Rooms, Quest, Magic, For Credits

WDWLIGHTNINGZ said:
Can you hold a Pirate room for me?

Hi,
You bet I will hold 1 for you. Let me know when you are ready.
Thanks,
Bugdozer

Bugdozer said:
Hi,
Ok I will hold 1 aside for you. Let me know when you are ready.
Thanks,
Bugdozer

OK, Well I my sister just recently went to DLR and got me a room code, so I won be needing it. Yet, I do want an AK room and was wondering if its still up for trade... Thanks

I'm still waiting for Puppy to get me my credits. The second we do the trade, you can come to my Bank room.

Ocsurfer said:
OK, Well I my sister just recently went to DLR and got me a room code, so I won be needing it. Yet, I do want an AK room and was wondering if its still up for trade... Thanks

Hi,
Yes I still have an animal Kingdom room available for trade. Let me know if you would like it.
Thanks,
Bugdozer

nemocute said:
if there is a multiple of teleportation magic, I would get the credits for it. but, I am interested in the red penny press and I'll get the credits for that today.

Hi,
Yes I do have 2 Teleporations left and I do have red penny press. Let me know what you would like and when you want to meet up.
Thanks,
Bugdozer

Pirate-Emery said:
I'm still waiting for Puppy to get me my credits. The second we do the trade, you can come to my Bank room.

Hi,
Just let me know when you are ready.
Thanks,
Bugdozer

Hi.
Do you have any of the Carribean Town Square rooms left? If so, I would like to trade for one.

MicMin said:
Hi.
Do you have any of the Carribean Town Square rooms left? If so, I would like to trade for one.

Hi,
Yes we do. Let me know if you want 1 held for you and when you would be able to do the trade.
Thanks,
Bugdozer

I have the credits saved up for the carribean town square room so when ever you want to meet send me a pm, i was also wondering if you have any wanted posters left
Thanks

do you happen to have one more pirate caribbean square room left?

5. New Pirate Quest
Carribean Town Square room- 15,000

8. 50th Celebration Quest:-
Pin- 3,000
Director’s Chair-8,000 credits
Mickey Lamp- 8,000 credits
=34,000 credits

im interested in these items....let me know what you can do! thanks!

ahockeyguy said:
5. New Pirate Quest
Carribean Town Square room- 15,000

8. 50th Celebration Quest:-
Pin- 3,000
Director’s Chair-8,000 credits
Mickey Lamp- 8,000 credits
=34,000 credits

im interested in these items....let me know what you can do! thanks!

Hi,
Ok I will hold these items for you. Let me know when you would like to do trade.
Bugdozer

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter