Rooms, Pins, Furniture - Updated 4/4/07

15,000 credits and the blue shoes for the thrillseekers stuff and pirate room sounds good. But of course I'll need some time because buyable items sell for alot less than they are originally sold for. I'll just PM you when I have the credits and I'm ready to trade (of course it will be in time for halloween costumes coming out) :thumbsup2

Good Luck and Happy Trading!
~Sparkle_Cherry

I don't know what it's worth, but I'm interested in the Madame Leota Pin. I'm thinking 1000-4000 credits?

Let me know what you're thinking. You're on my friend list DaraSue so I'll tag you in there too. :)

Mordux, that's fine by me! Where and when do you want to meet up?

mordux said:
How about 3Lightcycle 2Churro for 4,000 credits.

ps, let me know if the thrill seekers did not go through. No rush. :thumbsup2

Thanks

Mordux

Please see revised list. Several pending trades have fallen through, and I added another Kali couch and TSQ pin. (Amazing what you find when you dig through piles of paper!)

Sparkle_Cherry said:
15,000 credits and the blue shoes for the thrillseekers stuff and pirate room sounds good. But of course I'll need some time because buyable items sell for alot less than they are originally sold for. I'll just PM you when I have the credits and I'm ready to trade (of course it will be in time for halloween costumes coming out) :thumbsup2

~Sparkle_Cherry

Just jumping in with a credit saving idea. :idea: Set up a time next week when the new costumes come out and Cherry buy exactly what DaraSue wants. A few costumes and you'll be at 15 grand quick! No resale necessary.

I must say you've got a great deal there! :thumbsup2

Great idea CG! Sounds fine to me. Up to you, Sparkle_Cherry!

Sounds great, just let me know which costumes you want when they come out and I will buy 15,000 credits worth of them for you :) . Because this buying to resell is costing me ALOT of credits, about 75,000 to buy the items that I picked for you to resell. So just let me know next week when they come out and I think we can work something out. :thumbsup2

~Sparkle_Cherry

DaraAllen, this doesn't change the trade; I'm ready to purchase the costumes once they come out and you tell me what you want. I just want to know if these codes have an expirery date, and if so, when is it?

Good Luck and Happy Trading! :thumbsup2
~Sparkle_Cherry

bump

still have another Kali couch and TSQ pin for trade, and HSM room and piano

bump and don't forget I'd love to trade some things to get the Might ATIS eye pin!

another bump. OK, I'm starting to get a complex!

Thanks, Mordux, for keeping track of me and making it happen!

mordux said:
How about 3Lightcycle 2Churro for 4,000 credits.

ps, let me know if the thrill seekers did not go through. No rush. :thumbsup2

Thanks

Mordux

No problem :thumbsup2

Thanks for the easy trade , once we hooked up :thumbsup2

Thanks, Mnenmth! Great trade! Nice trade room!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter