Rooms, Pins, Furniture - Updated 4/4/07

The pirate wells are only available in the parks, but there are tons and tons of cards around, so they aren't worth much. Is 500 credits per well fair? I've seen others asking and getting 1000, but I think that's way too high considering how prevalent they are. Let me know, and if so, how many, and whether you would like codes or already redeemed wells or some combination of both.

I used them as prizes in my birthday room and everyone seemed to like them.

When next week's items come out I would be interested in buying your teleportations. Probably all of them, but it depends on your total asking price. :)

Thanks!
~Sparky

EDIT: Oh and that trade you have pending on the snowflake pin; I am interested in that too, tell me the price you are selling it for and I can probably top it. :thumbsup2

I'm waiting for DaraAllen to tell me, I am already sure that I want the teleportations and I'll top your offer if I have to.

~Sparky

Ok, so there's a bidding war! I checked my earlier posts, and hdmonkeyboy asked for the teleports just before the new stuff came out. I said 3,000 each, which was less than others were asking. I'll hold to that.

Sparky asked first, and I'm not really looking to cause a ruckus. If you two want to work out something where one gets two, and the other gets the remainder or whatever, that's fine. But, since Sparky asked very early on, she gets first dibs. 3K each for 6 of them is 18K, which may be more than she wants to pay.

Ball's back in your court on that Sparky!

As to the snowflake pin, I will pm the person who asked about it one more time. If I don't hear back, that's yours too.

I also got another ATIS pin that I have to add to the list as soon as I get out of the host room, where I appear to be stuck in queue!

Sparkle_Cherry wants two teleportation and the snowflake. Waiting to hear back from ChipnDale.

I still have a HSM room and piano, lots of pin including host only, and pirate ship codes. Plenty of other stuff too!

I am just curious how much you want for Animator Desks DaraSue... I don't know if I'll want to do a trade there or not; its just that I don't think anybody has asked about them yet and I figure I might as well ask the price while I'm about to trade you for another couple of pins.

~Sparky

Grumpy I have no idea what's fair! Um, how about we say 1,000? Is that in the ballpark?

That sounds fair to me . Would you accept a shopping spree?. I am online in my room right now. Name is Grumpy_guy

DaraAllen you always manage to put something up there that is of interest to me right after I have already made a trade with you! How much for your Lion Pin? :)

~Sparky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter