Rooms, Pins, Furniture - Updated 4/4/07

Grumpy, unfortunately I am at work, allegedly working! hehe

I need waterslide pieces for my haunted ride I'm putting together, so how about regular straight pieces and two starts for 1,000 credits worth?

I won't be on until later this evening, and the codes are at home. What time are you on until? Need be, I can have my husband log on as me and send things on!

Dara

ok not a problem Daraallen. I will go buy the pieces now. I am ususally on at all dfifferent times in the evening. Just let me know when is good for you and i will be there.

Thanks

Hi,

What are you looking for to trade the following 2 pins?

1 * HKDL Hollywood Pin
1 * Jungle Cruise Lounging Lion Pin

Thanks,
Disney Dreams

SparkleCherry - I think 3,000 credits for the JC Lounging Lion Pin is fair, based on what I'm seeing in here. If you have a radically different opinion, please let me know.

Disney Dreams - SparkleCherry asked about the lion pin first. Stay tuned, though, the amount may be more than she bargained for! And I could be completely off base! As to the HKDL Hollywood, how does 1,800 sound?

Master Gracy - How about 1750 for the animator's desk and stool?

Remember that I can use waterslide pieces, mostly the straight ones, but a few left and right turns don't hurt. If you have some of those you want to get rid of in lieu of credits, at least for now, that will work.

Alright DaraAllen, sounds like a deal. Give me a half an hour-forty five minutes to get you the credits and let me know what you want me to buy. :)

~Sparky

EDIT: oops looks like your looking for slide pieces, I'll get you those then :goodvibes

DaraAllen its a deal :thumbsup2 I will give you the credits in slide pieces, that ok?

Yup, that's fine. How many animators desks and stools do you want?

I think one is fine thank you.
I just need to make the 750, and that will be a doddle!
will you be on vmk in the first hour it is open or so?

Hey DaraSue! I'm looking at your list now and I'm wondering what the safari collection is? Could you tell me what that is please, because I have no idea!

Thanks. :)
~Sparky

Sparkle_Cherry said:
Hey DaraSue! I'm looking at your list now and I'm wondering what the safari collection is? Could you tell me what that is please, because I have no idea!

Thanks. :)
~Sparky

R_01_16_F_ExploDeco.jpg

25,000 or so. I'm seeing 30,000 to 40,000 on this board. It depends what the posters offer on it! I'd like to have it done by Friday evening.

DaraAllen said:
25,000 or so. I'm seeing 30,000 to 40,000 on this board. It depends what the posters offer on it! I'd like to have it done by Friday evening.
Ok, thanks for letting me know. That is a little expensive for me right now. I want to wait until after this month to spend that many credits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter