Roll call for MVMCP - December 8, 2002

Chris, I am on your list, aren't I? It's getting so I can't remember what I did and didn't do!!!:confused: :rolleyes: :confused:

I will be doing a ps for about 50 people to start and if we need to add more then that's fine. We can all work out table situations after I find out from them how many will be able to sit at a table and hopefully they can tell me where we will be sitting (or approximate anyway). I'm hoping they will give us that seating area that is in front of the windows that looks outside - that would be too cool!!!! I'm going to request that area anyway. So stay tuned and watch on August 10 for the post after I make the ressie (I probably won't be able to post until the afternoon due to I have Market Day that morning right after I make the call!!!!).

Thank you Chris. I can't tell you how much I appreciate you doing this. :D

ROTFL, John!! He's contstantly on my list, too!! ;) :D :D
Thanks, Chris, you're a real sweetie for doing this! :) I'll be waiting patiently for August 10th! ;)

I hope I am still on the list. Thanks for taking care of this for all of us. It is greatly appreciated.

Barb - That's sweet of you to wait for our (Sue's and my) 17th wedding anniversary on August 10th. I didn't know you cared. :D

Thank you, Chris. I can't remember if I asked to be on your list for Chef Mickey's either. I hope that I am.

Yea! I will be there too!! Please add me and DH to the list!!! Can't wait...ordered my tickets today!!!!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Hi John!:wave:

Kevin and I aren't leaving until the 9th now, so add us to the list please!

YIPPEE!!!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Debbie:earsgirl:

We are definitely a twosome

but don't forget John that we still have that Date
I'm just planning on dumping Joe for whoever will have him.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter