Roll call for MVMCP - December 8, 2002

Sorry to reply so late!

Have ticket in hand and expect to close the park again this year...

Add 3 more for MVMCP on the 8th, Walt (dh), Dean - buzzlightyear (ds) and myself. We will be eating at Tony's for dinner, anybody else eating there?

Yes, we are thinking about it, Lori!
We wanted to be able to see the MK tree lighting, so I think we have ressies for 5:15 pm. Glad you and the family are going to be there that night!

Towncrier:

Count us in (3--myself, my husband, and my 4 year old daughter) too--that is, if I can still get tickets!

Could you PM me re: the DVC mini-meet details? I remember reading about something at BC; but I have been out of commission for the last several weeks and just getting back on the boards. Waaaaay behind in planning for our trip in which we leave in a week!! (Not to mention a Thanksgiving dinner to cook in the mean time!)

Nothing serious--just constant morning sickness--the silver lining is that it is a good excuse to do another point add on;)

Trudy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter