Rivers of Light Dining Package Lookout Thread - NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS

There are 8 of us, so that just adds to the fun. I tried 10 ppl on a whim a few minutes ago and it came up with a 10:35 AM ... instead of snagging it, I tried to search for just 8 and got nothing, tried 10 ppl again and it didn't come back up. Now I can't get anything to come up for any party size on the 30th.

We have a regular bfast booked for 10:45, so maybe I'll call and see if it can be "changed". On the other hand, part of me is thinking to just aim for a RoL FP and keep the regular bfast adr ... at least TIW would apply then.

I searched this morning for a party of 8 and it gave me times for 10:20 and 10:35 for Tusker. Give it another shot this morning!

I just got dinner at TH on August 9 for 535! Had a breakfast reservation I got yesterday but cancelled for dinner. Appreciate all the updates here. My son who is treating me to the trip--he's 20-- really wanted dinner so when he texts this morning I can tell him.

So Tif fins is open for september! Just booked on. September 28th!

Got a question... I was able to change my 8h10 breakfast at Tusker house to a role package yesterday. Obviously I don't want to loose that. And I want to do the package for tiffin for the prix fixed menu. Can I keep both? I feel bad about it but at the same time I always have to book 2 seats in airplane...

Wish they would have released both at the sam I've so I would not have to take a chance with TH

Last edited:
I booked July 30th for 9 ppl at Tiffins. I couldn't decide lunch or dinner so I booked both and will cancel one later.

Well - I was able to find 11:30 for a group of 9 for 2 different days I searched so far. No 10:30 for such a big group though. I bet if I am patient and wait for ppl to change things around, I'll get what I want.

I plan to drop a 4pm for 8/21 for a group of 9 if anyone is looking for a dinner.

I also looked for Tiffins and it seemed easily available for the last week of August.

So Tif fins is open for september! Just booked on. September 28th!

Got a question... I was able to change my 8h10 breakfast at Tusker house to a role package yesterday. Obviously I don't want to loose that. And I want to do the package for tiffin for the prix fixed menu. Can I keep both? I feel bad about it but at the same time I always have to book 2 seats in airplane...

If u want both, keep both.

WOO! Got Tiffins for lunch on 9/7! Now, I guess I have to move my Jiko dinner reservation to 9:30 since I get to see ROL.

Woohoo! Got a 9:10 TH breakfast package on 8/21! It's an EMH day so no worries about having to dash at RD.

Changed my Boma ADR on the 24 to dinner!

Finally! I was able to get lunch for 5 on 8/17. This was the last ADR for this trip! Now I can relax until FP+ Day :rainbow::stitch:

I JUST booked the ROL package at Tiffins for dinner for 2 on July 13th at 5:00pm! :yay::yay::yay:

Last edited:
Not that another confirmation is needed, but I got within ten minutes of my preferred time for a mid-July dinner at Tusker House for 4.

Based on very early reports, I'm not sure these dining packages are going to be needed for everyone. It looks like the first show is packed and chaotic, but the second show seems to be half empty. It'll be interesting to see if that trend continues into summer. I'm guessing they'll even out as word gets around, and if demand is high enough, both shows will be full as summer crowds pour in. We'll see.

I have been watching and trying for July 10th, breakfast reservation, for Tusker House. We have a party of 10 which made things a little more challenging. I just got a 10:40 reservation this morning. I am so happy. This idea of being the planner for 10 is very stressful at times. LOL

I have been watching and trying for July 10th, breakfast reservation, for Tusker House. We have a party of 10 which made things a little more challenging. I just got a 10:40 reservation this morning. I am so happy. This idea of being the planner for 10 is very stressful at times. LOL
I have a group too...and yes, planning for others is extra stressful lol. Love it though!

Got 1:40 for 8/18. Close enough to my 1:00 ideal time!

Funny thing is I finally gave up on them opening things up for this at 6 am. Seems things were coming out later in the day so today is the day I slept in.

Worked out ok though. But from now on I know.... If I want them to release something early, sleep in.

Just got a reservation for 10:50 breakfast for 4 people on August 11. Things seem to be opening up quite a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter