Remy Passholder Preview

I have Silver and got both the email and notification. It populated with all my family that has Annual Passes. Lots of days and times available

For those getting a notification, If possible tell us what type of AP you have. Wondering if the lower priced AP passes will not be included.

I’m Silver and was able to register. It pulled up everyone in my Friends/Family shared planning list who also had an active AP. Was quickly/easily able to register 3 of us together.

For those getting a notification, If possible tell us what type of AP you have. Wondering if the lower priced AP passes will not be included.
I just got the notification and are in the queue. We are Platinum passholders and do not have a trip planned at this time.

How do you add family with APs? After or before you get the time slot? I didn’t see where they asked me to add people. Just said you could do it in the family and friends section (which they are already there) but didnt get to select them when I selected the date or time

I just went through. Have all your AP holders linked in your friends and family. They will have a list of members that comes up and you delete people without an AP. Then you select a time slot, one per family. Then you print out your tickets. Well I clicked on 'print tickets' anyway and all that came out was a confirmation type page.

Just want to add a data point: I have an AP voucher (not active yet) attached to my account and September reservation, I did not get an email or push notification :'(.

Currently using the link that was shared to see if I might be able to get a spot.. currently 49 minute wait.

Would love to know if anyone who didn't receive an email or push notification and was still able to sign up using the link? I suspect not but I'm staring at this 40 minute wait and would love to ease my anxiety before that 😅

• Annual Passholders will not need to make a separate Theme Park reservation to enter EPCOT on the day of their preview. A Theme Park reservation for their registered preview date will be added to their My Disney Experience account and appear under "My Plans" within 72 hours of their registered preview date.

Didn't see the email until a bit ago, currently at 44 minutes remaining in the queue

ETA: Well, scratch that. After being at 44 minutes it dropped back to "More than an hour"

My husband and I are both Platinum Pass holders. I got both the push notification and email. I joined the queue from the link in the email, said I had an 11 minute wait, which was more like 5. We already had a trip planned from Sept. 29t through Oct. 2nd. I was able to get a 7pm slot on Sept. 28th. Then I booked a park pass for Epcot that day, booked a one night stay at Pop, and then modified our Southwest flights to the first flight of the day (6:10am) on the 28th!

Push notification and email. It pulled the 3 people I have reservations with between now and 50th that have active APs, but not all APs on my F&F list. Clicked fast, 3 min wait.

• If a Passholder would like to register a Guest to accompany them, that Guest must also have a valid Platinum Plus, Platinum, Gold, Silver, Theme Park Select, Weekday Select, or Epcot After 4 pass, be listed on your Family & Friends list and have opted to share "All My Plans" with you.
It didn't pull all of my family members, only a couple. And I didn't know how to add the rest so I just clicked on the one I saw. Blast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter