Remy Passholder Preview

So you were able to add a non-Ap holder?
No. Just the AP holders. And yes, I got a push notification and an email sent to me so even the lower tiers are included this time. Not sure if it is because we never paused our passes or because we're local....doesn't matter to me. I'm just thrilled we can go this time.

I got a call from my sister (silver) that she got an email saw the push note clicked the push note didn’t see anywhere to click but got an email (I’m gold) she got us and our mom (also silver) in

Just saw the link and joined the queue - wait time is "more than an hour." :upsidedow

Edit: After 20 minutes, the counter is down to 35 minutes remaining.

Last edited:
My wait time is more than an hour and it’s not updating. Should I be seeing it count down? Stuck on over an hour for at least 15 minutes.

If anyone used the link I posted- warning! I fowarded the email to a friend and when he got in it had MY info and not his. I highly doubt personalized links for each person but dang. Sorry if that is the case.

Just FYI for those waiting. I got the push notification, but it just took me to the home page. I frantically came here and found the link earlier in this thread. Had less than a 20-minute wait. My info was correctly populated -- DH and me listed as passholders.

One thing that was scary. When the countdown ends, it says it's your turn and you're being redirected to register. I was stuck on that screen for two to three minutes, and then it went to the blue circle. Then it took me to the log-in page, and I had to log in. I was terrified at all those steps i was going to be logged out. But it worked perfectly.

Good luck to all!!

I got mine! We would have taken off work to ride it but days/times happened to fall over my birthday staycation so we'll be on site for it!

I still haven't gotten an email (gold) and neither has my DH (silver). I got a push notification, he did not.

I got in using the posted link but I had to sign in to the Disney website. I looked again to see if it would let me add regular ticket holders but it will not.

If anyone used the link I posted- warning! I fowarded the email to a friend and when he got in it had MY info and not his. I highly doubt personalized links for each person but dang. Sorry if that is the case.
I'm using your link. 6 minutes to go, we'll see what happens. Acually, I have 2 links pulled up. On my laptop the one from page 4 and on my phone, yours.

Won't be able to be there for the preview, but looking forward to the reviews.
Really looking forward to riding it in October.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter