Remy Passholder Preview

• Annual Passholders will not need to make a separate Theme Park reservation to enter EPCOT on the day of their preview. A Theme Park reservation for their registered preview date will be added to their My Disney Experience account and appear under "My Plans" within 72 hours of their registered preview date.

Anyone know if you have a park reservation for a park other than EPCOT on the day you have your preview, do you have to wait until after 2pm or can you enter EPCOT anytime for your preview?

For those getting a notification, If possible tell us what type of AP you have. Wondering if the lower priced AP passes will not be included.
We're Florida residents, local, and have Weekday select. I was able to add anyone in my travel party with an AP and that included a friend from work in my travel arty who also has Weekday Select.

My husband and I are both Platinum Pass holders. I got both the push notification and email. I joined the queue from the link in the email, said I had an 11 minute wait, which was more like 5. We already had a trip planned from Sept. 29t through Oct. 2nd. I was able to get a 7pm slot on Sept. 28th. Then I booked a park pass for Epcot that day, booked a one night stay at Pop, and then modified our Southwest flights to the first flight of the day (6:10am) on the 28th!

I may be tempted to do that if I can get when for the day we are "supposed to leave" :thumbsup2:rotfl:

For those getting a notification, If possible tell us what type of AP you have. Wondering if the lower priced AP passes will not be included.
My husband and I both got it this morning. We are gold DVC passholders but not staying DVC. I am in the que wait time of 25 mins right now.

How do you add family with APs? After or before you get the time slot? I didn’t see where they asked me to add people. Just said you could do it in the family and friends section (which they are already there) but didnt get to select them when I selected the date or time
It's on the first page on the right side.

Got mine!

Platinum

Resort reservation (Ft Wilderness) 9/17-26

My email arrived at 7:55 and I clicked immediately. Before 8:00 am I got the dreaded Stitch page after a wait of a couple of minutes. When I tried again I had a 12 minute wait.

I was on my phone and couldn’t easily see the finer print. Everyone on my F&F list was registered.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter