Remy Passholder Preview

Oof, the one time I'm away from my phone this pops up.

What is the availability looking like? Not much left?

I'm sure most realize this, but hotel choices were very limited for the date we chose. We are just going to take a quip trip for the preview, so if anyone else is planning to do that and wants to stay on-site, be sure to go ahead and book your room! I hope everyone gets the dates the want! We chose 9/23 - maybe we will see some of you there!!! Good luck again!

I’m in the queue. I’m a pass holder but members of my travel party are not. Just to be clear, they won’t be able to ride with me?

TIA!

I’m in the queue. I’m a pass holder but members of my travel party are not. Just to be clear, they won’t be able to ride with me?

TIA!

The confirmation says they are eligible if added but when it pulled up my linked friends and family only the ones with APs or AP vouchers came up and there was no way I could add others.

I tried a second time to see if I missed something, got in, but still could not figure out how to add the non AP holders.

The confirmation says they are eligible if added but when it pulled up my linked friends and family only the ones with APs or AP vouchers came up and there was no way I could add others.
Ok thanks for the info! I’m at 48 minutes 🤣

I went in to check dates hoping for the 29th. Can’t make it down by the 28th but it wouldn’t have mattered because it would not pull up my family. They are all on my friends and family list and we share plans but only I was on the reservation screen. Hoping to figure out why for next time.

I used to get all of the emails. Then I let my platinum pass lapse, and was able to buy a gold pass due to being eligible since my pass expired during COVID. So now it's active, and I didn't get this email. So I kind of assume I am now in the group of people who don't get emails. Yuck, that stinks!!

I'm just checking dates out of curiosity. This is the first time I've ever actually gotten an email for an AP preview.

To register a guest, that guest must have an AP.
On the confirmation it says: If a Passholder would like to register a guest to accompany them, that guest must also have a valid platinum plus, platinum, gold, silver, theme park select, weekday select, or epcot after 4 pass, be listed on your family and friends list and have opted to 'share all my plans' with you.

I have people that fit these parameters but they did not appear on my list and there was no way to add them. I could only remove people.

Im hoping for the 14th, but at "over an Hour" I doubt we get it.

The 14th wasn’t an option. Page 9 has a picture of the available dates. And FYI, I looked quick at the 11, 13 & 16 & all the time slots were open for those dates 10 minutes ago

... but it wouldn’t have mattered because it would not pull up my family. They are all on my friends and family list and we share plans but only I was on the reservation screen. Hoping to figure out why for next time.
Same thing happened to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter