Remy Passholder Preview

Yes!! Just want to confirm for everyone- I did not receive and email or notification, I have an non-active AP voucher that will be first used during this September trip and using that link I was able to get a reservation!! Woohoo!!!!
Glad to hear this! My pass expired during COVID & they let me purchase it again, but I haven't activated it yet (will be going in 2 weeks & again in September). I was definitely curious if I would be able to register so this is good news! I'm still in the waiting room but I'm teleworking today sooooo no biggie to let it count down.

Well, this is disheartening. I am platinum AP and got the email, so clearly Disney IT knows I qualify according to their metrics. However, my current AP expired 8/3/21 and my new (obvs) started the same day. My trip is 9/12-17. It’s telling me I don’t have a valid AP and to enter the AP number. I enter the new one, and it tells me it’s already assigned. Yes, I know that. To me!

Last edited:
My husband isn't going to be happy with me. I was hurrying through and picked a day he works instead of a day he has off. So just DS and I will be going.

So I have an annual pass that is going to be activated in September but I can't get the Remy access because I don't have a annual pass ID number to give. Bummer.

Got 9/15 using the link shared earlier in the thread. I eventually got the email and clicked that link as well just in case, but the shared link worked.

Got 9/28, most Sept dates were wide open. I waited about an hour after sign in, which said over an hour, minutes went faster than it seemed. Super psyched!!! Will do food/wine when there that day. Wonder if they will let you ride more than once. We were able to when did Pandora.

I got our tickets - 9/19 - it’s our checkin day but my only other option was 9/23 - which is our checkout day…

We got one for 9/28, late but we're flying in and staying at UO that day so we'll see if we can make it down there. We'll be in Epcot on the 1st and have a chance to see it regardless.

Ugh I’m so upset. I didn’t get an email and we were busy all morning. I have a 47 minute wait and have a feeling we won’t get one. This is so upsetting. I didn’t get any alerts from the app either

got my plans changed to stay another night to do the preview. I know my husband would be annoyed to change hotels so I went ahead and booked another night at BWI. A mere $509 with taxes... shhhhhh.... what he doesn't know won't hurt him, right? :cool1:

For those of you who got it to work without your annual pass activated how did you bypass the annual pass number you had to provide? My profile has the platinum passed on it

I used the link that @shoegal9 posted to get in the queue. (Thanks!) Then my DH got the email so he started a queue too. My link came up first but nothing populated. I figured since DH was still in the queue I'd take a chance and refresh and everything came up.

We are booked for 9/8! Yay!

So could anyone add a guest with a regular ticket to the AP holder's reservation?

For those of you who got it to work without your annual pass activated how did you bypass the annual pass number you had to provide? My profile has the platinum passed on it
I don't have an answer, just a suggestion - try making a regular park reservation for a day in early September, and then try registering again afterward.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter