Prayers for DH he is with our Lord 7/29/11

It's been a while since I've been on this part of the board. I just read your entire posting. Please know my prayers are in there with all the rest. Your husband's spirit is amazing, as is yours. Along with prayer, I believe positive thoughts help, too - it sounds like he's hanging in there! :hug: to you both!

It's been a while since I've been on this part of the board. I just read your entire posting - please know my prayers are in there with all the rest. Your husband's spirit is amazing, as is yours. Along with prayer, I believe positive thoughts help, too - it sounds like he's hanging in there! :hug: to you both!

New update. Thank you for your prayers. We have seen miracles while we were at the hospital. They didn't do any of the IL-2 treatments due to the heart tumor but did do gamma knife surgery to remove his brain mets. That was quite amazing. They pinpointed the 10 mets & zapped them. He didn't even have a headache afterwards. :goodvibes

He developed a staph infection while in the hospital so he's on iv antibiotics now at home. :thumbsup2 We go back sometime next week when they will do open-heart surgery to remove that tumor. It's one step at a time and God is walking right with us.

Thank you again DIS buddies for the prayers. They are keeping both of us going.

Maryann

Continuing to keep husband and your family close to my heart.
So pleased your family was able to enjoy a special day together, those times are precious.

Best wishes for the ongoing fight:grouphug:

Quasar

Thank you for taking the time to update. Continued prayers to your dh and your family :hug:

Thank you all for your prayers. We heard from cardio-surgeon & he will have the open heart surgery on Wed afternoon 7/27.

Luvmarypoppins thank you for the bible verse. God's blessings have been enormous & He will continue to bless.

Thank you all for your prayers. We heard from cardio-surgeon & he will have the open heart surgery on Wed afternoon 7/27.

Luvmarypoppins thank you for the bible verse. God's blessings have been enormous & He will continue to bless.

I just read this....sorry I'm a few days late or I would've said a prayer for a successful surgery. How did everything turn out? :hug:

My DIS buddies DH lost his battle with cancer early Friday morning as the sun was rising. He came through surgery but had a massive stroke a few hours later.

Thank you for all you prayers. They have helped us on this journey. Cancer may have taken his body but it did not take our love, memories, faith, or his soul. I know he is with the Lord and every sunrise I will start my day saying Hi to him.

My DIS buddies DH lost his battle with cancer early Friday morning as the sun was rising. He came through surgery but had a massive stroke a few hours later.

Thank you for all you prayers. They have helped us on this journey. Cancer may have taken his body but it did not take our love, memories, faith, or his soul. I know he is with the Lord and every sunrise I will start my day saying Hi to him.

Snoopybabe, I am so, so sorry to hear of the loss of your dear DH~
It sounds like he fought a brave journey and now he is at peace. I pray for peace and strength for you as well. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
:hug::hug::hug:

snoopybabe - I am so very sorry to hear of your dh's passing.

Prayers for God peace, comfort and strength in the days ahead.

Sending you my deepest sympathy.

Praying Revelation 21:4 for you. This also reminds me of Chris Tomlins song, "I Will Rise"

Blessings to you always.

Oh I am so sorry to hear this. I did not even get a chance to ask how his open heart surgery went and I read this. His poor body was tired and could not take much more.

I know too well what this is all like. My heart goes out to you and your family during this difficult time. :hug:

Maryann..... :hug::hug::hug:
Were you able to talk to your husband after the surgery?

I am so sorry to hear this. What a long, uphill battle over the past 2 years for your family.

Maryann..... :hug::hug::hug:
Were you able to talk to your husband after the surgery?

I am so sorry to hear this. What a long, uphill battle over the past 2 years for your family.

Thank you all for your hugs & prayers. He was in a deep sleep when we saw him after surgery. After his stroke the doctors kept saying he shouldn't be awake & won't be for long. He couldn't speak but his beautiful blue eyes & squeezing and rubbing of our hands was a beautiful gift for almost 13 hours. He also gave us the gift by going to the Lord as the sun was rising so now when I walked our dog I can say good morning to him. :goodvibes

Maryann

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter