Prayers for DH he is with our Lord 7/29/11

Thank you all for your thoughts, hugs, and prayers.:goodvibes DH came through surgery beautifully. They removed the tumor and part of the lung around it. He is resting comfortably and looked wonderful to me.

I believe all the prayers really helped him. Praise God!

So glad things went well with surgery and I wish him all the best during his recovery.

Don't forget to take care of you.:hug:

Quasar

Just wanted to say thank you again for your prayers. :goodvibes

DH saw surgeon & he was very happy with how he is healing. Surgeon told DH that he had also removed a suspicious growth on his muscle by the lung & it came back cancerous as well. The good news is it is out of there as well.

Don't know what this will do to to his treatment (we go to UVA Sept 20th) but I know we will get through it with prayers.

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers.

Maryann

Hang in there. One day at a time. :hug:

Unfortunately we know that journey a little too well :(

Our prayers and thoughts go out to you and your husband.

Got results from PET scan. Not what we hoped for. They have found several small spots in his back & neck muscles.

My DIS friends your prayers have helped him heal from operations, if I may please ask you to keep him (John) in your prayers as we find out next week what treatment they suggest.

We know he is in God's hands and God's grace and love continues to help us with this 11 year battle. TIA for your prayers.

Maryann

Got results from PET scan. Not what we hoped for. They have found several small spots in his back & neck muscles.

My DIS friends your prayers have helped him heal from operations, if I may please ask you to keep him (John) in your prayers as we find out next week what treatment they suggest.

We know he is in God's hands and God's grace and love continues to help us with this 11 year battle. TIA for your prayers.

Maryann

Praying and asking that God send a healing touch to your husband and that he gives you and your husband the faith, courage and strength to battle what ever road lies ahead.:hug:

Thinking of you today... and hoping that John is doing well if he is in treatment and just living this life one day at a time... hugs to you both.

DH got into clinical trial with the "Ippy drug" . From what I have research it sounds promising. Thank you for your prayers.Please keep them coming. The clinical trial could last up to a year depending upon howthe drug interacts with his tumors. TIA

Received results from ct scan today. It was a mix-bag. Tumor from DH gut is gone but they have found new little tumors in his lung. We are now waiting to hear if he can continue with the next round of the clinical trial. Thank you for your prayers.

Received results from ct scan today. It was a mix-bag. Tumor from DH gut is gone but they have found new little tumors in his lung. We are now waiting to hear if he can continue with the next round of the clinical trial. Thank you for your prayers.

I am sorry it was not a totally good report. Constant prayers going out. :grouphug:

Thanks for the update and I am sorry that it is not better news.

Shall be keeping you all in my thoughts:hug:

Quasar

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter