Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

I am hopeful that when they release the next round of flights they will have a better idea of what they need moving forward and there won't be as many changes for Dec flights.
I'm hoping that's their thought process for November flights too!! 🤞

When i check the low fare calendar I am pleased with the late afternoon, direct flight on Sundays from MCO to RDU through the first weekend in Sept and then it vanishes - I'd much rather have a later, and in a perfect world, direct flight on Sunday so we can hit the parks that morning since we're only doing a quickie stay in November....

What month is SWA making changes for now??? I’m just wondering whether to book for Sept now in case gas issues between lack of qualified/certified gas tanker drivers and the cyber attack on Friday affect airlines

We have flights middle of August MDW-RSW and both flight times were changed about a week ago. If you do book now, keep checking your flights regularly. Our flights were changed by only 5 mins one way and 20 mins the other, but I only received an email for one of the changes. I just happened to be checking fares and noticed something didn't seem right about the return time. I logged into my account and sure enough.....our return flight now leaves 20 mins earlier. The time difference is negligible, but it changed sometime last week and I never received an email about the change. Just be diligent on checking because sometimes flights can have drastic time changes that don't work for you and the earlier you can change it, the better.

I got the red banner back for our Sept flights, but nothing changed from when they switched us last week. Seems odd that I can change flights, when no new change occurred.

Change banner again for my end of May flight, but luckily out flights haven't changed. This is the third change banner we've had.

Ugh same for me. Both June and September flights have the change banner. Last flight changes happened a day or two into the change banner time so I will be nervous until it is gone. Of course I just gave Tony Hines my flight info for September yesterday. Ugh.

Just talked to SW--they're making changes for June-August starting right now. As of this morning, our own flights hadn't changed again (just changed 2 weeks ago), but she couldn't guarantee they wouldn't. Oy.

I finally got to see what my temporary promotional A-list membership was worth. Upon checking in this morning, I received boarding position A28 which apparently means that A-list did work on my prior reservation. The fine print indicated it wouldn't. Next comes the real challenge: the car rental counter. :crazy:

I finally got to see what my temporary promotional A-list membership was worth. Upon checking in this morning, I received boarding position A28 which apparently means that A-list did work on my prior reservation. The fine print indicated it wouldn't. Next comes the real challenge: the car rental counter. :crazy:

I've got the temporary promotional A-list also, so just to be sure I understand A-list correctly, you don't HAVE to check in right at 24 hours. Your boarding position is already assigned, correct? I can't even remember what you need to do when checking in, but when you checked in, your position was A28, and that position had nothing to do with the time you checked in due to having the A-list promo? We leave next Saturday, so I'm anxious to see what boarding positions we get, too!

I've got the temporary promotional A-list also, so just to be sure I understand A-list correctly, you don't HAVE to check in right at 24 hours. Your boarding position is already assigned, correct? I can't even remember what you need to do when checking in, but when you checked in, your position was A28, and that position had nothing to do with the time you checked in due to having the A-list promo? We leave next Saturday, so I'm anxious to see what boarding positions we get, too!
I was not sure whether the A-list would do anything for me, since the fine print claimed that already-booked seats (like mine) were not eligible. So I did the usual frantic check-in right at the 24 hour mark anyway. My thinking was that either A-list would work, which was great, or it would not work in which case I'd still get a reasonable boarding position on my own. (I also note that the digital boarding pass does say "A-list" on it.)

I’m just trying to book some flights to Portland in early august, of course the entire summer is expensive right now. Prices start coming down as soon as you hit mid August.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter