POP Century 9/29-10/6 VOTE for the MEET DATE!

Which of these dates works for you?

• September 29

• September 30

• October 1

• October 3

Results are only viewable after voting.
DisneyMommyMichelle said:
STEP: if you need green mickey heads just PM me your addy! i have sent many to Canada already!!! ::yes::

I have found them at Home Depot here in Nova Scotia. So I would think that all Home Depot's across Canada have them. Good luck!

I'm actually in NS too. I'll check our home depot and private msg if I can't find them this weekend. :D

Are you in halifax AngVen? I didn't realize there was another DISer so close! :cool1:

Step said:
I'm actually in NS too. I'll check our home depot and private msg if I can't find them this weekend. :D

Are you in halifax AngVen? I didn't realize there was another DISer so close! :cool1:

HI Step!! This is very exciting to find a fellow Dis'er here at home!! I am just outside Dartmouth, near Lawrencetown beach. How about you? And to back up a little... are you staying at Pop? What dates? How many in your group? Any teens? Sorry..... a million questions but I just can't help myself :bounce:

ANTSS2001 said:
what does everybody drinks ??? I am trying to POOL your answer. I myself don't drink that much as I posted a while back am a Baby Sitter.... Occasionally I dont mind a glass of Reisling.. thanks to WS I learn this yummy wine... So I am basically bringing something to share with everybody... so please post the drinks you preffer and the majority rules in y case !!!

:listen: :listen: :listen:

ANTSS2001 said:

Well, unfortunately, I have been having liver problems, so I'm not allowed to drink anymore. I never did drink much, although that's not what my liver is saying!:confused3 I occasionally like a wine cooler, or frozen daiquiri or margarita.

Now it's water or soda (and not much of that) only for me!! But I'll still come and watch all of you get "tipsy in your laundry baskets!" :rotfl2: :lmao:

HI Step!! This is very exciting to find a fellow Dis'er here at home!! I am just outside Dartmouth, near Lawrencetown beach. How about you? And to back up a little... are you staying at Pop? What dates? How many in your group? Any teens? Sorry..... a million questions but I just can't help myself

Yay! I'm in Halifax, Fairview area, just over the older bridge. Have you been to disney before? I'm such a newbie, I should pick your brain, lol. I'm staying at CSR for my honeymoon but I'm crashing Pop on Oct. 1st to visit everyone. So yeah, just me and my sweetie, no children, but we are kids at heart. We're staying Sept. 30th to Oct. 7th.

How about you? I notice you're leaving the the 24th and staying for 2 weeks, so our dates overlap for sure. Too bad I can't make the Oct. 3rd gathering (I noticed you signed the poll only on that date) but I'm gonna be at Cirque's La Nouba at 9:00.

Step said:
Yay! I'm in Halifax, Fairview area, just over the older bridge. Have you been to disney before? I'm such a newbie, I should pick your brain, lol. I'm staying at CSR for my honeymoon but I'm crashing Pop on Oct. 1st to visit everyone. So yeah, just me and my sweetie, no children, but we are kids at heart. We're staying Sept. 30th to Oct. 7th.

How about you? I notice you're leaving the the 24th and staying for 2 weeks, so our dates overlap for sure. Too bad I can't make the Oct. 3rd gathering (I noticed you signed the poll only on that date) but I'm gonna be at Cirque's La Nouba at 9:00.

Wow!! We're so close! I would LOVE to answer any questions that I can, I am a complete and total WDW addict. I've been twice in the past 3 yrs and once a long time ago. I'm addicted to these sites and read and study and plan obsessively. And I'm proud of it too ! :woohoo:
Send me a PM at angelaveness@hotmail.com Maybe we can connect by phone sometime or even meet for a coffee. I might see you on the 1st, I've been having a hard time keeping up with all the meets that are going on. You will definitely LOVE Cirque. My son and I went last time and we hope to again this trip, just haven't picked up tickets yet. Look forward to chatting soon! :chat:

AngVen said:
Wow!! We're so close! I would LOVE to answer any questions that I can, I am a complete and total WDW addict. I've been twice in the past 3 yrs and once a long time ago. I'm addicted to these sites and read and study and plan obsessively. And I'm proud of it too ! :woohoo:
Send me a PM at angelaveness@hotmail.com Maybe we can connect by phone sometime or even meet for a coffee. I might see you on the 1st, I've been having a hard time keeping up with all the meets that are going on. You will definitely LOVE Cirque. My son and I went last time and we hope to again this trip, just haven't picked up tickets yet. Look forward to chatting soon! :chat:

We're going to cirque at 9pm on the third, maybe you could join us. :)

I sent you an email. My address is farfromreality@hotmail.com.

i am a riesling person to my dear Timmy!!

alrighty-o POPers, don't forget to bring a notebook or paper of some sort to the MEET if you want DISers to sign it so you remember who you met when you are back at home writing your trip report!!!

i am a riesling person to my dear Timmy!!

alrighty-o POPers, don't forget to bring a notebook or paper of some sort to the MEET if you want DISers to sign it so you remember who you met when you are back at home writing your trip report!!!

Hmmm but then I have to trasfer it to a Rubbermaid Jug... it wont look as good as it taste.... Have you decided what to bring ?

i'm bringing run, it's easy to just pour into a pitcher and i can mix it with coke!! :yay: then i can also bring limes! easy and YUMMY!

:yay: :yay:

TIMMY, do you know when the Halloween stuff is coming out at TDS or are they only getting costumes this yr?

TIMMY, do you know when the Halloween stuff is coming out at TDS or are they only getting costumes this yr?

last time I look ( last week) there were alot of NBC stuff... which I had to stay away from or else ! :lmao:

i'm bringing run, it's easy to just pour into a pitcher and i can mix it with coke!! :yay: then i can also bring limes! easy and YUMMY!

?
worst come to worst I'll bring cans and cans of soda :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter