POP Century 9/29-10/6 VOTE for the MEET DATE!

Which of these dates works for you?

• September 29

• September 30

• October 1

• October 3

Results are only viewable after voting.
NBC is Nightmare Before Christmas, I think. I'm at 33 days...*sigh* Days are moving soooo slooooooow!

Bought my DH some black crocs today...he's very happy with them. They're the "professional" style, so they don't have holes on the top, but do on the sides. He said they're more comfy than his other pair (the traditional crocs in a dark blue). They'll go well with his Beast costume. :teeth:

I'm still searching for some new crocs for me...anyone see the new gold Prima style in a ladies' 9?? :confused3 The website is all sold out, and no place in town has even heard of that particular style!

Keep the votes coming!! i like looking at those numbers on the poll growing!! Looks like the laundry meet is ahead, but not by much!!!!!! :yay: :yay:

DisneyMommyMichelle said:
i am a riesling person to my dear Timmy!!

alrighty-o POPers, don't forget to bring a notebook or paper of some sort to the MEET if you want DISers to sign it so you remember who you met when you are back at home writing your trip report!!!
Notebook paper my foot - I'm bringing a sweatshirt! Or a pillowcase! Or something! Who needs character autographs when we, well, ARE characters!

I know!!! Only 12 sleeps for me... we're under the "teens" already. Almost down to single digits :woohoo:

closed ???? now why would they do that.. we didn't get there yet :confused3

hey, i'm going down by myself sep 29 - oct 3. Staying at the POP Oct 1 - 3 (i think), going to MNSSHP on the 29th. So, you guys are having a halloween meet on the 29th? that would be great. I have a lot of friends down there, but no one knows their work schedule yet, so i probably don't have a lot of people to do anything with. Anyone interested in hitting Animal Kingdom during the day on Friday the 29th with me before the halloween party? it's my first time solo (the boyfriend just started a new job, and didnt want to ask for a week off his 3rd week there).

Also, would anyone be interested in joining me at the California Grill on oct 2nd around 9 or so for dinner? It is the BEST place to watch hallowishes in the entire world.

ps - is hallowishes at 10pm or 11pm?

Hope to meet some of you there!

ANTSS, when i first started the poll, i chose a close date, so that i would keep an eye on the numbers and plan accordingly! i can't believe that we leave so soon!!!

Two more days till I leave!!! :cool1: I can't wait. I am looking forward to seeing some of you on the 29th, hopefully. We have ressies for Ohana at 810. What time is everyone meeting again? Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter