POP Century 9/29-10/6 VOTE for the MEET DATE!

Which of these dates works for you?

• September 29

• September 30

• October 1

• October 3

Results are only viewable after voting.
I WANT PINS!!!!!!!! that's a fabulous idea! but i alas have no pin maker :sad2:

Does anyone know if they have one at Archivers that the public can borrow???

AngVen said:
Hi Niteowl

DisMomMichelle mentioned that you've got a teenager in your group.. just the one? or do they have company? My solo teen is hoping to meet up with some kids her own age at the pool and arcade and such. She's 15, the other 3 kids in our group are 11, 11 and 8, so they're good company some of the time, but...... you know how it is with teens :chat:
I haven't checked in for awhile.

I am going with my 2 DD's, they are 22 and 13. We will be at the pool on the 30th, and also probably the 27th and 28th.

The 29th we are doing MNSSHP.

WAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! :sad: I don't want to be left out!! This sounds like so much fun!!! party:

:idea: How about Sept. 14th - 21st???!!! PLLLEEEAAASE!! :worship:

Have fun everybody!! :disrocks:

Went to Archivers today...no pin maker....If no one has one I will try to get a quick bunch together once school opens...

LBelle, start your own thread, i started this little thread and they all took off!!! now i have like 5 i am managing!! it's pretty cool!!!!

ScrappinMom, i will try and call some scrap book places this week out here and check if they have one for use :) thanks for doing what you do!!!!! ::yes::

:jumping1::jumping1::jumping1

Do you all realize how CLOSE we are getting?!?!!?!?!

I cant wait for any of the MEETS!! I really wanna meet some of yinz (sorry it's Pittsburgh talk.. :lmao: ) I'm sure you'll all recognize me...i'll be the one screaming at my kids...dont let em fool ya, they may be cute but they are ohh soo bad!! :goodvibes

Hopefully i can get the kids to bed early and slip out for awhile!!!

By the way...i want a PIN! :yay:

hi guys :wave:

i'll be there with the ladies.

do you mind if i stop by the pool to say hello? :teeth:

Hi ya'll :wave2: As of right now, we are booked in the Pop from Sept 30-Oct 6th, thinking about adding the 7th on as well lol. It will just be myself and my Matt. I hope to see ya'll there. Like I said as right now we are a go lol but it all depends on the army. They don't give me a vote in their scheduling and don't care I need my disney fix, lol. :sunny:

Hey, I might stop by and say hi as well since Im staying at the POP. Would love to actually "meet" some of you.

Stacerita said:
Hey, I might stop by and say hi as well since Im staying at the POP. Would love to actually "meet" some of you.

awesome!!! :thumbsup2

EVERYONE IS WELCOME!!!!! i hope you all know that!!! ESP those that are lurking!!!! this is a MEET for everyone!!! :woohoo:!!! i've had a bit of change in my schedule, but still doing good! i'm back and ready to keep up with everything!!!MEET INFO
9/29 930pm
9/30 930pm
10/1 930pm
10/3 9pm

ALL meets will take place by
the Hippy Dippy Pool which is the main pool!

FOR the 10/1 meet, DH and i will not be able to attend this one,
so please carry on without us!!! and i hope someone else can step
up to the plate as there is a lot of interest for this date!!
we may stop by late, but our schedule has arised a conflict :(

DS21 and I might be able to make the meet on 10/1. We are possibly going to MNSSHP on 9/29, have a Fantasmic dinner package on 9/30, and a late dinner on 10/3, but 10/1 looks open!

we have a late dinner on 10/3 too at Concourse and then we will be just strolling around, but the meet is late, so keep an eye :magnify: out for us when you get back! we may still be there!!! and if you see anyone passed out, wake htem out and introduce yourselves as it's most likely a luandry DISser! hahaha!!1 :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter