Photos of Your Scrapping Place?

Thanks, Nanc, for having my back. I don't know why it doesn't work for me:rolleyes:

My room is 10 x 10 and tucked in above our garage, off the guest room. It's a great spot to escape and do my therapy of scrapping. Having the two desks allows DD to come in and color or stamp while I am in there too.

Great rooms ladies!

I have stuff everywhere since I have no real scrap room. Well I did have one downstairs but I found I never wanted to be down there so now I use the kitchen table or a table one of teh livingrooms and just bring out the stuff I am working on.

I do love that one cabinet. I wonder if Ikea in CAnada has it!

Thanks, Nanc, for having my back. I don't know why it doesn't work for me:rolleyes:

My room is 10 x 10 and tucked in above our garage, off the guest room. It's a great spot to escape and do my therapy of scrapping. Having the two desks allows DD to come in and color or stamp while I am in there too.

Glad I could help.. now I just need to figure out the one on the other thread!! You want to email it to me??? (it's the challenge one)

I love the peg board wals!!!I have peg boards all over my walls but I sorta zig zagged them around the walls.

scrap8.jpg

its in my basement, we used peg board for the walls.

Alright here is my loft, in our floor plan this would have either expanded the master in a suite or become another bedroom so it's pretty big. But I still want the garage...hehehe
008.jpg

My mom's side
009.jpg

My side
010.jpg
I'm so proud of my new punch wall!!
012.jpg

013.jpg

my side again...
014.jpg

Ok the presto box is full and overflowing with stamps, and the clear big container on the right is full of stuff I have not yet sorted but needs to be put away.
011.jpg

Close-up of my mom's side. I'm happy to know I'm way more of a neat freak than she is.
015.jpg

Ok so there it is...and I've gotten ride of so much too. I took it down to the community center here so kids could play with the paper and stickers and create. And teachers will always take stuff they could have fun with.

WOW. LOL That is a PACKED room!! Lots of fun toys!!

:yay: That is alot of stuff!! I'm gonna try to post some pics of my spot after I get off of work. I have to take them first.

Holy cow Disney rider, are you sure those aren't pictures of your local craft store? LOL!:laughing: I thought I had alot of stuff!:)

Disney_rider, how much DID you buy when Recollections closed?

I used to work at Recollections!!! I was an assitant manager.... soooo yeah I had bags and bags of stuff. I would also get the alot of free promo stuff that the companies would send us to demo or just use and tell them what we thought. But when wer did start closing I would get the unopened paks of Cardstock and paper I loved. And we would put aside what we all wanted and wait till it got down to 70 % off. I stil have stuff I've never touched from there.

We're taking a weekend and going through EVERTHING!!! And getting rid of alot who wants to come over and help????!!!!

Holy smokes, Batman! I thought I had alot of stuff. I am so running to get my husband.... This is going to make me look so good! :rotfl: But really, good for you! I, too, like that black cabinet of yours. Nice!

WOW! I'm just asking for a little space in the basement. Alright dang it one of these kids needs to go live in the doghouse or the shed or something so I can have a craft room.:lmao: Should I draw straws? The 8 y/o (although I think DYFS would show up darn) ok sorry it's the 19 y/o by default. :rotfl:

I do love the idea of the towel holder though for the punches that is awesome!!

I went away for the weekend this past weekend and DH built me my scrap room!! :banana: :banana: :banana: I'll have to take some pictures of it and post them. It's so nice to have everything in one spot and not scattered all through the house! I'm still getting a feel for where I want to put everything.

I went away for the weekend this past weekend and DH built me my scrap room!! :banana: :banana: :banana: I'll have to take some pictures of it and post them. It's so nice to have everything in one spot and not scattered all through the house! I'm still getting a feel for where I want to put everything.

Hey where in NJ are you? Maybe maybe your Dh can talk to my DH. :lmao:

I do love the idea of the towel holder though for the punches that is awesome!!

Here is the link for the racks for punches
They are $1.99 at Ikea
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50072645

They are called the BYGEL rack

And my black cabinets (from Target) used to be part of my entertaiment center which was deamed unessasary (sp) after the flat screen went on the wall. I love black furniture My room is all blk and wht with Fluer de lis's everywhere.
My work area is my old butcher block dining room table from my first marriage...I got everything but that was the only thing I kept, well that and the cats (i got full custody LOL) :)

Here is my scraproom:
IMG_0126.jpg

This is the area where I store most of my embellishments and paper.

IMG_0128.jpg

This is the area where I can work and use my expression.

On the first photo is my favorite scrapping container. They are hanging toiletry bags from Mary Kay that have clear bags on them. I have 1 color embellishments in each bag and they are on by velcro. So I can take down the color I need and just use that.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter