Photos of Your Scrapping Place?

SharonLovesMickey

Mouseketeer
Since so many of you seem to be cleaning up and getting organized I would love to see photos of how you've organized your space!!!

IMGP8417.jpg

IMGP8420.jpg

IMGP8419.jpg

Here is my cabinet as it looked last January. It has more stuff in now, but I went through it yesterday and it has been purged and cleaned up. THe bottom photo is my work in progress drawer. I love this! It makes it so much easier to just work on a little bit when I have a few spare minutes. Surprisingly, I can't find a photo of my diningroom table which is my work table.

I love the way that you used the smaller slide out shelves to store and organize supplies. I also love a "work in progress" drawer. It makes perfect sense!

So, Susan. . .you've just been dying to come to Tennessee and organize my space, right??? :rotfl2:

That looks awesome, and so neat and organized!!!

Love your scrapping space, so neat and well organized.... I am too embarrassed to post photos of mine. I have a tiny room in the basement that doubles as the computer room.

THanks. But seriously -- mine was a complete disaster before I did this. It still would be if I was in the basement. Being in the dining room has forced me to keep it clean and put everything away. I am not a neat person by nature at all.

SIOH -- I should send my sisters to you. THey need to quit their jobs and start a business as organization consultants. I don't know how I missed out on that gene.

These are old. Taken a couple months ago when it was pretty messy. I use the crop in style cubes, not to be confused with the jetmax ones. I also have a little crafting cart for my cricut and cuttlebug. I also have a wire rack for paper. It was purchased way before they actually made ones for paper so it is held together with zip ties.

20081029_0540_edited-1.jpg

20081029_0541_edited-1-2.jpg

20081029_0542_edited-1-2.jpg

20081029_0544_edited-1-2.jpg

I love both of those cabinets types- there are alot of nice scrapbook rooms on two peas in a bucket also- lots of good ideas- I get jealous just looking at them!!!:worship: :worship: :worship:

DisneyNut14 I LOVE your cricut cart. What a good idea! I think that I will have to borrow it. :) Do you remember where you got it?

scrap8.jpg

when its clean ;)

(ok- its a pic from when we finished - it hasn't been clean since :rotfl: )

scrap7.jpg

its in my basement, we used peg board for the walls.

IMGP8417.jpg

Here is my cabinet as it looked last January. It has more stuff in now, but I went through it yesterday and it has been purged and cleaned up. THe bottom photo is my work in progress drawer. I love this! It makes it so much easier to just work on a little bit when I have a few spare minutes. Surprisingly, I can't find a photo of my diningroom table which is my work table.

OK where did you get this cabinet? I love the pull out shelves!!

OK where did you get this cabinet? I love the pull out shelves!!

IKEA in South Phila-- PAX closet system

I do have to point out that the shelf with the paper is too heavy to pull out now. I should really switch up my bottom two shelves.

IKEA in South Phila-- PAX closet system

I do have to point out that the shelf with the paper is too heavy to pull out now. I should really switch up my bottom two shelves.

OH wow just realized you're in NJ too!!!! I'm 2 minutes away from GSP 82. You??

OH wow just realized you're in NJ too!!!! I'm 2 minutes away from GSP 82. You??

I may be the only person in NJ who doesn't know the exit numbers! If I walk to the Delaware River from my house (about 5 minutes) I can see the Sports Complex. My town in under the Walt Whitman bridge

I may be the only person in NJ who doesn't know the exit numbers! If I walk to the Delaware River from my house (about 5 minutes) I can see the Sports Complex. My town in under the Walt Whitman bridge

I'm down by Seaside, sounds like you are North...yea mean Giants Stadium?

I'm down by Seaside, sounds like you are North...yea mean Giants Stadium?

No, the Philadelphia Sports Complex -- Eagles, Phillies, Wachovia -- I am right outside of South Phila. Ummm maybe Exit 3 or 4??? from the turnpike is the closest.

Seaside -- that is north of Atlantic City?

No, the Philadelphia Sports Complex -- Eagles, Phillies, Wachovia -- I am right outside of South Phila. Ummm maybe Exit 3 or 4??? from the turnpike is the closest.

Seaside -- that is north of Atlantic City?

Yea about 45 min or so not far from Six Flags Great Adventure.

Ok, I feel so stupid, can someone please explain to me how to post a picture? I would love to show a picture of my mess. :rotfl: Well atleast it is a somewhat organized mess. Thank you so much.

Elsie

Ok, I feel so stupid, can someone please explain to me how to post a picture? I would love to show a picture of my mess. :rotfl: Well atleast it is a somewhat organized mess. Thank you so much.

Elsie

I use photobucket and then I copy the link under the picture and paste it here. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter