Paper Layout Challenge #1 - Winner posted page 12!!!

My motto is as follows:
Your life should not revolve around your scrapbooks, your scrapbooks should revolve around your life.

WOW, just found this thread this morning and have been so enjoying lookig at all your creative Layouts! Beautiful work.

BAMB - LOVE your motto!:thumbsup2

Lisa congrats!!! This challenge really made me think out of the box (at least my box;) ) Can't wait for the next one...

kswm30b please reconsider - I'd love to see what you come up with for the next challenge

Rhonda

Congrats Lisa- I hope I have a chance to participate in the next challenge.

Rebecca

BAMB - LOVE your motto!:thumbsup2

thanks! It came about when the Creating Keepsakes scrapper of the year person was disqualified. People were getting so wrapped up in the politics of it all, they were losing sight of what really mattered and that was creating books to hold our memories.

Congrats Lisa!

And for the record, I didn't feel guilted into posting nice things about the LO. I liked it. I just had neglected to say anything about it. I also didn't say anything about a bunch of the other LOs, but it doesn't mean I didn't appreciate them.

I also didn't take offense at the suggestion. Sorry you're feeling bad about the whole thing.

Ok, back to a happier note. Who is hosting the next challenge? I have an idea, if no one else does, but I don't think I have a good "prize" for the winner. Nothing as cute as that tag!

I don't know who's nex to host, but I am willing to host one more..just give me a little more time to get through a project I am working on. I will try and start it by this afternoon.

Anyone have a suggestion of a challenge they are interested in? If not I will see what I need to work on and make the challenge surrounding that!;)

Lisa had an idea as of this weekend but I'm not sure if she decided on it.

we need to decide if we want to have the winner come up with and idea or do a sign up sheet like the digi scrappers have. I'm leaning towards sign up.
If Lisa wants to run with this next challenge we can do the sign ups after that.

Lewdyan seems to want to do it again, and that is fine.

My suggestion was doing a monochromatic layout.

For those who aren't familiar with this, it is colors are all the hues (tints and shades) of a single color. As a result, the energy is more subtle and peaceful due to a lack of color contrast. Monochromatic colors offer very little contrast and may be considered boring unless there is diversity within the design.

I thought it was a good suggestion from someone who is considered boring. ;) :lmao:

Cool idea...
Whatever we decide is cool for me..

I think it might be easier for us to start a sign up sheet that way giving everyone time to think about what we want to do and not put the winner on the spot to think of something quickly!

Ok, monochromatic...that will definitely be a challenge for me...

We can start anew thread for sign ups for the paper challenges. I'll do that tomorrow, I need to go turn the monsters back into little children and put them to bed.

I wasn't in the challenge but just wanted to say "great job" everyone. I love all the LOs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter