Paper Layout #27: 9/1 - 9/19

I love the colors you used Wendy, great job!

PN - I love the TS one too!

You guys have inspired me, I think this would be a good design for our pics with Lightning & Mater from last trip.

Steph

Nice layouts PN & disney darling. It's fun to see the different takes on the template.

Those are ALL cute and SO creative! I must try this sketch with some of my new stuff from my "shopping trip" through the midwest. Indiana girls, I am green with envy - 3 of the 4 sb stores I hit on this trip were in Indiana!

If I ever head north..... I'll PM you if you want me to get stuff for you!!
How are you all doing after the crushing loss w/ Notre Dame today?

Lindababe, where did you go shopping?

Wendy, I love the idea behind your page! All of my nieces and nephew were born within a 3 week span, I am going to have to scraplift your idea! :thumbsup2

She hit the stores up in Shipshewanna, and South Bend/Elkhart/Mishawaka....

Wonder what our families would do if we told them we were road tripping to scrap shop? LOL

She hit the stores up in Shipshewanna, and South Bend/Elkhart/Mishawaka....

Wonder what our families would do if we told them we were road tripping to scrap shop? LOL

With all the stresses of the past few months a roadtrip would be nice! Although DH would probably have a heart attack :scared1: and that would most definately blow my 2010 trip budget! :rolleyes1

Mine too!!! :)

Ok, we'll move it back down the list a bit...2010 trips are more important right now! :)

Bumping up, just a few more days!!!!

OK I would love to do this challenge, but don't know if I will have the time. Mainly I just wanted to say HI to all my hoosier sisters!!! I grew up in Huntington and was just home in August. And we did stop by God's country (South Bend) while we were there. My sister lives in Mitchell and we are having a girls weekend at her place in October. Anyone know of some good scrap shops in Mitchell/Bloomington/French Lick area?

OK sorry to go wayyyyyy off topic!!!!!!! Now I am obligated to complete this challenge! :rotfl:

With all the stresses of the past few months a roadtrip would be nice! Although DH would probably have a heart attack :scared1: and that would most definately blow my 2010 trip budget! :rolleyes1

If you guys decide to make a trip up here, make sure you let me know. We could all meet up.

OK I would love to do this challenge, but don't know if I will have the time. Mainly I just wanted to say HI to all my hoosier sisters!!! I grew up in Huntington and was just home in August. And we did stop by God's country (South Bend) while we were there. My sister lives in Mitchell and we are having a girls weekend at her place in October. Anyone know of some good scrap shops in Mitchell/Bloomington/French Lick area?

OK sorry to go wayyyyyy off topic!!!!!!! Now I am obligated to complete this challenge! :rotfl:

I have a chance to complete it, jump right in.. if not the next challenge will be up soon and jump in there!!!

BTW, :welcome: to our cozy corner...and glad to see another Hoosier on here..

If you guys decide to make a trip up here, make sure you let me know. We could all meet up.

We'll definitely do that!!! :)

I should be posting my LO sometime this evening. I have been struggling with the sketch since it was posted, wondering how I could make it work for the pictures I have to scrap. I was able to start putting something together last night, just finishing touches and I'll be done.

.__479_480_102_5038.jpg

details are on my blog. The link is in my signature.

I finished my layout! I need some instructions regarding how to post it here! Can anyone help?

All the others that I have just taken a peak at are great (Vanyel, Wendy, Nancy, etc!!).

Thanks,
Rhonda :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter