Paper Layout #27: 9/1 - 9/19

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Here we go! Here is the new paper layout challenge..

Everyone is welcome! This challenge is to get the traditional swappers to think outside their boxes and try new things and get those photos on pages!!!

I thought this map (from page maps archives) was cool...
Anything goes.. the only thing I ask is that you use the circle for the title and the journaling....
You may use the 3.25 x 4 (3) photos or use to 3 x 5 photos.. mix it up..

pagemap27-1.jpg

I hope to have my entry (even though it is not eligible to be chosen as the winner) submitted by the end of the week...

Winner will be selected by random drawing from submissions by one of my kiddos on 9/20. Winner is responsible for hosting next challenge!

Alright, let the creating begin!!! Everyone have fun!!!

My submission:
100_0199-1.jpg

Enteries:
ColleenG
Vanyel
Jacksmomma
disneydarling07
intenseblue98
LindaBabe ~ please don't include name in drawing.
Morgansmommy
scrapgirl3
nuts4disney

I am impressed! You got this map up so quickly. :worship: It looks great, I will be in after I get pictures printed. :cool1:

Love the sketch. Can't wait to see the layouts.

I should, still need to traditionally scrap three months of 2009 to catch up. :laughing:

I love page maps. I haven't seen this one. I will have to give it a try. The circle is a bit out of the box for me.

I love that map- I have to rotate it but I think I am going to use it for the cover of my mom's grandma album for Christmas.

Rebecca

Everyone is welcome... :) :welcome:

Rotate and adjust the sketch anyway you can... I just want to challenge you to utilize the circle w/ the title and journaling in it... The reason I choose that to be a definite as it is so far out of my element!!!! I'm determined to do it.. I have 2 sets of photos I'm going to do with this... I need to get the smaller photos printed Friday...

Congrats! I'll try to participate - though in looking at the template, my last layout almost qualifies - except for the circle requirement.

I hope to get this and a few other pages knocked out over this long weekend. I ordered pictures yesterday, but instead of picking them up I spent the evening lounging on the couch and guzzling allergy meds! Grrr! :crazy2:

Ok, so I actually got this challenge done and done early! Here is my LO. It's 2 pages. The first page I followed the sketch, but for the secon I had too many pictures. At first I thought I would do the second page the same way, only as a mirror image.

First page
Rides1.jpg

Full LO
Rides2.jpg

Colleeng....I love how it turned out! really cool use of all those pics! that background paper on page 1 is awesome!!!

Thanks everyone. I have had that paper forever and am so glad I finally used it for something. It worked really great for all the colors on the rides. I'm trying very hard to use what I have and not buy more paper, not that I will EVER run out! :lmao:

Thanks everyone. I have had that paper forever and am so glad I finally used it for something. It worked really great for all the colors on the rides. I'm trying very hard to use what I have and not buy more paper, not that I will EVER run out! :lmao:

Exactly why digital scrapping is not an option for me..lol. I swear this stuff multiplies while I'm sleeping!

Here is my entry...One of our family traditions, basketball in B-town! Notice DS's striped pants, they match his Daddy's and the warm-ups worn by the players. He has had a handmade set since birth! :lmao:
113_8227.jpg

Great Challenge Nan! :hippie:

Ok, so I actually got this challenge done and done early! Here is my LO. It's 2 pages. The first page I followed the sketch, but for the secon I had too many pictures. At first I thought I would do the second page the same way, only as a mirror image.

First page
Rides1.jpg

Full LO
Rides2.jpg

Great layout! I love scrapping fair rides because they are so bright.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter