Paper Layout #27: 9/1 - 9/19

If you have the Storybook cartridge, the shadow of the doily flower on I is a scalloped circle.

Congrats on the win Jennifer!!! All the pages posted look great. One of these days I'll get back to doing these challenges.

I'll try to get something posted today or tomorrow, I'm working today, but you know...I'll see what I can find.

Take your time.. there is no set deadline to have it started.. Tomorrow would be good...

Thanks for letting us know!!
Have a good day at work!!!

could we maybe do a challenge for everyone, paper, digital, etc. I would love to do a challenge that didn't have to be disney related and it would be fun to have everyone on one thread. :) just a thought and y'all can take it or leave it. just thought it would be fun.

I know the title of this thread says paper challenge, but I thought it was open to digital layouts too. I'm sure I remember seeing a few entries in previous ones that were digital.

cool, I just didn't want to stir up any more drama... it's a new week, perhaps it could be drama free over here. :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

could we maybe do a challenge for everyone, paper, digital, etc. I would love to do a challenge that didn't have to be disney related and it would be fun to have everyone on one thread. :) just a thought and y'all can take it or leave it. just thought it would be fun.

Several months ago we had a string of challenges that was specifically for digital and paper scrappers both. I am not sure what happened to it. :confused3 It was a lot of fun, I am a traditional scrapper, so it was neat for me to see how digital works.

Start a new one up! :thumbsup2

I'd rather not step on toes and since I didn't participate in this challenge, I would defer it to the winner. :) all the layouts were awesome and I enjoyed looking at them. Maybe in october we could start a joint one? (unless the winner of this one wants to do both of course. :) ) still going for a drama less week. :rotfl2:

I don't think it says anywhere in the rules that it has to be Disney. I don't have a problem with digital scrappers playing! I love to see how you guys do stuff, I'm tossing the idea of digital around, so I'm all for everyone playing!

Would a template work for digi scrappers, or should I make it a color challenge...Oh, I love monochromatic, maybe that. Gonna go scour the internet (my boss isn't here yet :) ).

There is no rules that says the challenge can't be for both...
MM ~ I suggest the title be a Layout Challenge. Noting that all scrappers are welcome, traditional, hybrid, digital, no one will be turned away. We are asking that no prizes be given away.

I like it when the challenges have a variety of different topics and different styles. I thought it was nice when we had digital layouts as well as paper and I very much appreciate that there are no limits on topics.

Oh, and I'm not trying to start any trouble here - just expressing my opinion.

Oh, and I'm not trying to start any trouble here - just expressing my opinion.

don't worry, "trouble" is my middle name. :) although, I am having a drama free week this week... (where is the tag fairy when you need her eh?) :) I'm looking forward to a basic challenge where anyone can play. :)

don't worry, "trouble" is my middle name. :) although, I am having a drama free week this week... (where is the tag fairy when you need her eh?) :) I'm looking forward to a basic challenge where anyone can play. :)

:lmao: I believe I heard that before from a friend of yours! :lmao:

I wonder where the tag fairy is.. we haven't seem her in ages!

what beautiful pages everyone made!! I hope to join the next one as I just found this thread :) I am a fellow hoosier, but down near Evansville.

I should be able to start the new layout challenge thread today! My sample won't be done until at least tomorrow, but I did find a great layout template to use.

Can't wait to see all the entries!

what beautiful pages everyone made!! I hope to join the next one as I just found this thread :) I am a fellow hoosier, but down near Evansville.

It's a small world. Hubby is from E'ville, and we were there, a couple weeks ago. Have you found the scrapbook shop on Stringtown Road, south of uh - Diamond Av?

No drama here! I left it back at work. Retirement is GREAT!:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter