Paper Layout #27: 9/1 - 9/19

OMG! Jacksmomma! I went to IU!!! IU basketball is our tradition too.. Well, anything IU..
Love those WARMUPs!! Those are a must have for any Hoosier child!! I'll have to get my group in their IU attire (they won't do the pants).. I was at the NCAA soccer championship game in 1988 when Indiana beat Howard! OMG! That was the best game and it was at B-town!!!

I need a b-town shirt too!!!

OMG! Jacksmomma! I went to IU!!! IU basketball is our tradition too.. Well, anything IU..
Love those WARMUPs!! Those are a must have for any Hoosier child!! I'll have to get my group in their IU attire (they won't do the pants).. I was at the NCAA soccer championship game in 1988 when Indiana beat Howard! OMG! That was the best game and it was at B-town!!!

I need a b-town shirt too!!!

:lmao: Glad I have a fellow Hoosier on the board! :goodvibes I was in puppy love with Damon Bailey and DH (then DBF) and I were at the 2002 game in Lexington when IU beat Duke. It was a sweet, sweet time let me tell ya!

Go Big Red!

I really like this sketch - I am going to try and play!

Colleen - that is a great layout!

Rhonda :)

Jacksmomma - we, too, are a huge basketball family!!! Love your layout!

Rhonda :)

:lmao: Glad I have a fellow Hoosier on the board! :goodvibes I was in puppy love with Damon Bailey and DH (then DBF) and I were at the 2002 game in Lexington when IU beat Duke. It was a sweet, sweet time let me tell ya!

Go Big Red!

Now, don't tell my DS13 about the Duke/IU game.. He is a Duke fan...but loves IU..unless of course.. than it's a war at our house!
Damon had history class after my anatomy class in woodburn hall!
I had a psych class with Eric Anderson and Pat Graham..:rolleyes1 That was fun!

Jacksmomma - Love the IU layout! - another Hoosier here!

Colleen - Very nice layout!

here's mine - from the 2009 Flower and Garden Show at Epcot.

015.jpg

That is adorable Vanyel!!! ;)

I have my submission done.. will photograph & post after I work at school this morning..
I'll update all entries in the first post than too!!!!

Now, don't tell my DS13 about the Duke/IU game.. He is a Duke fan...but loves IU..unless of course.. than it's a war at our house!
Damon had history class after my anatomy class in woodburn hall!
I had a psych class with Eric Anderson and Pat Graham..:rolleyes1 That was fun!

Oh, I would not have gotten anything done..I would have been too busy "sight seeing"! lol :thumbsup2

LOL! I have a few stories to tell about the latter...
Sight seeing was fun! The stories and rumors were even better..
Steve Alford actually grew up an hour north of my hometown and we played bball against them in HS... It was funny because I watched him play for IU.. than my son went to a BB camp that Steve had..and he told DS13 (11 at the time).. I know your mom! LOL (familiar face I guess!)

Ok, the long awaited submission!!
100_0199-1.jpg

Great sketch, Nancy. I love the large circle... definitely a neat focal point. :thumbsup2 I love the delicate scalloping, too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter