Our Pictures from Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween DIS Party on October 5!

Oh my goodness Jen! Thank you soooooo much for getting another shirt made for me! :hug: :hug: :hug: :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes I am beyond thrilled that you were able to do this for me! I owe you for life, my dear, sweet WONDERFUL princess friend!

Everyone, have a safe trip! It's finally here! Woo-Hoo! :banana: :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: :banana:

It was my pleasure to do this for such a dear friend, I was just so excited when I called and they said they could have it done by Wednesday, I was a little upset when they said they couldn't get the tye dye shirt in but hey I am happy that you will have a DIS shirt to go with us, yeah!!!! We are going to have so much fun we won't know what hit us!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

It is a dark, rainy, and dreary day here at Walt Disney World. The rain is set-in and it was so hard to get out of bed this morning. They are calling for rain all week again, but this new "system" should be gome by Friday. Let's hope we have just one day without rain! It's not pretty, so I hope our fellow DIS'ers have a safe trip! :goodvibes

I made changes to our DIS Dinner dining reservations at LTT. I now have us booked for the 10-12 top table, which means it can hold 10 to 12 people. I have it booked for 10 of us, since there were only 10 DIS'ers, who responded back about the DIS dinner! Just wanted to give everyone the heads-up! :thumbsup2

I am really hoping for some good weather, please rain head on out of FL until Monday October 8th, please!!!!:goodvibes

WOW! I think I just about went through every mood change there is in about the last 5 minutes reading all the posts on this page.:rotfl:
:guilty: Sad that Carol's shirt got wrecked in the laundry :laundy:
:woohoo: Happy that she could get a new one at a store online.
:headache: Oooops! angry that the store won't make her shirt after all, but charged her anyway.
:thumbsup2 Thrilled that Carol was able to get the shirt redone at the original store - good thinking, Carol! :idea: What a great friend!:hug:
:rolleyes: Oh, well, not in tye dye. That's OK.:goodvibes
Then Cheryl reminded us all to have a safe trip which made me a little nervous and excited for Thursday to come.:rolleyes1
A little stressed too because I have to get 2 weeks of coursework done in one week. Yikes!:surfweb: (and my instructor told me to find a local library while I was "away" so I could keep in touch online.:rotfl2: Riiiight!)
Cheryl, you also have a safe trip!:banana: And everyone else too!!!:banana:
See you all soon!:cool1:

This post just made me :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: !!!! Very cute. As far as the library and your instructor, I don't really think so, tell them you are on V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N!!!!!!:lmao: No keeping in touch, that is part of being on vacation!!!!

I just wanted to say that I hope you all have a wonderful, magical, incredibly FUN time!! Remember: you're representing all of us here on the DIS... so be as wild and crazy as possible!!! :rotfl:

Wishing you great weather and safe travel,
Jenny pirate:

I'm all packed and about to head off to bed... my alarm is set for 3:45am :eek: Safe travels everyone and we'll see you Friday!

Hey all!
So we are offically at 2 days till MNSSHP!!! I'm thrilled it is so soon and I can't wait to see all that lime green! ;) . My fiancé and I (we just got engaged! yay!) will sadly not be able to attend dinner or the BBB (to my great disappointment) but we will see you all at HM at 7! Best of traveling and have a magical rest of the week!

Hey all!
So we are offically at 2 days till MNSSHP!!! I'm thrilled it is so soon and I can't wait to see all that lime green! ;) . My fiancé and I (we just got engaged! yay!) will sadly not be able to attend dinner or the BBB (to my great disappointment) but we will see you all at HM at 7! Best of traveling and have a magical rest of the week!

Hi Rora! Congratulations on your engagement! :banana: :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: :banana: Looking forward to meeting you at the party! Hope you have a safe trip and a magical time! pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

Well I'm off to try and sleep, who knows. I'm so darn excited!!!! I can't wait to see and meet all of you on Friday, its finally here!!!!:banana: :woohoo: :dance3: :banana: :woohoo: :dance3: :banana: :woohoo: :dance3:

Lindsey,

Do you still have the 2 spaces open for the LTT Dinner? IF so, Kelly and I would love to join ya'll :) We have ressies for Chef Mickey's, but would be happy to drop them to get our DIS meet started that much sooner ;)

Everyone,

To those still traveling, Safe Travels and for those that can't make it, wait until the pictures :)

Mike
:rainbow:

Hey all!

Congratulations!!!! party:
I didn't even have your name on our list for the DIS Meet! :eek:
I just added you! :goodvibes
See you Friday!
It's FINALLLY here! :banana:

Lindsey,

Do you still have the 2 spaces open for the LTT Dinner? IF so, Kelly and I would love to join ya'll :) We have ressies for Chef Mickey's, but would be happy to drop them to get our DIS meet started that much sooner ;)

Everyone,
To those still traveling, Safe Travels and for those that can't make it, wait until the pictures :)

Mike

Hi Mike! I actually now have our DIS Dinner just booked for the 10 of us, who replied back, but I do have a 12-top table booked. Meaning, I can easily call and add two more to our reservation tomorrow without a problem. The most we can book is 12, so you and Kelly would make a full DIS Dinner at 12! :goodvibes Let me know! I'll call tomorrow and add the two spots if you definitely want to come! I know we would all love to see you there! :banana:

Hi Mike! I actually now have our DIS Dinner just booked for the 10 of us, who replied back, but I do have a 12-top table booked. Meaning, I can easily call and add two more to our reservation tomorrow without a problem. The most we can book is 12, so you and Kelly would make a full DIS Dinner at 12! :goodvibes Let me know! I'll call tomorrow and add the two spots if you definitely want to come! I know we would all love to see you there! :banana:

Yes Indeedy, Kelly said it sounds more fun then just the two of us at Chef Mickey's :) I initially never asked as I thought you were full ages ago ;)

Look forward to it!

Mike

Yes Indeedy, Kelly said it sounds more fun then just the two of us at Chef Mickey's :) I initially never asked as I thought you were full ages ago ;)

Look forward to it!

Mike

I'll give Disney Dining a call tomorrow! :thumbsup2
I'll post the update on here for you too.
I want to make sure there are not any issues. :)
I'll give you the update as soon as I can tomorrow!

Woo-Hoo! Yes, the time has FINALLY come! :banana: :woohoo: :cool1: :dance3: :cheer2: pixiedust: :hyper: party: :jumping1: (can you tell I am just a teeny bit excited?) :teeth:

Mike and Kelly, I am thrilled you will be joining us at LTT for dinner on Friday! Lindsey, thank you so very much for all of your hard work getting everything together for us! :goodvibes And thanks to everyone who also worked so hard to bring it all together! The fruits of everyone's labor are definitely going to be evident Friday and I am so looking forward to meeting everyone!

Okay, I really need to get to bed now because I have a 16 hour day at school tomorrow :eek: and then about 4 hours sleep after that :eek: before I catch my plane to Orlando! WOO-HOO! Disney, here I come! :dance3: :banana: :woohoo: :banana::dance3: :woohoo: :banana: :dance3: :woohoo: :banana: :dance3:

Awwwww...you are too sweet Carol! :goodvibes
It sounds like you have a long and busy day tomorrow!
But, I know you thinking about our DIS Meet will get you through it! :banana:
I can't believe Friday is almost here!
Woo hoo! :woohoo:
Us DIS'ers are taking over the Magic Kingdom! :rotfl:
:banana: :yay: :banana: :yay: :banana: :yay: :banana: :yay: :banana: :yay:

party: party: party:

I'll give Disney Dining a call tomorrow! :thumbsup2
I'll post the update on here for you too.
I want to make sure there are not any issues. :)
I'll give you the update as soon as I can tomorrow!

Thank you Dear :)

Hope it all works out, it seems that Kelly and I have so much of a better time hanging out with Disney fans like ourselves, sheesh go figure :):lmao:

Mike

Thank you Dear :)

Hope it all works out, it seems that Kelly and I have so much of a better time hanging out with Disney fans like ourselves, sheesh go figure :):lmao:

Mike

You and Kelly are all set! :thumbsup2
We now have a 12-top table filled with 12 DIS'ers! :woohoo:
Let's get the party started! :banana:
See you outside Liberty Tree Tavern at 3:45pm tomorrow! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter