Our Pictures from Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween DIS Party on October 5!

Thanks Lindsey :)

Well off to finish packing and get all my meds together and off to bed in a few hours ;) 5AM comes just way too early :scared1:

See DIS'ers tomorrow afternoon and night!

Mike
:Rainbow:

I'm Here!!! :banana:

It's late and it's been a busy couple of days, but I just wanted to drop by for a quick sec! :goodvibes

I am so glad I got to meet everyone! It was a blast!

The rain tried to wash us out, but it didn't stop us!!! :)

I hope everyone had a safe trip home and I can't wait to see you all on The DIS soon!

Now, it's Trippie time!!! :woohoo:

I still have more DIS Meeting to do tomorrow! :thumbsup2 :grouphug:

Hey guys I haven't even been home an hour yet and I already miss it! :sad1: Hope the rest of you are enjoying your time there and can't wait to talk to you when you get home. For everyone else who is home, hope you had good trips back and that all your luggage made it back with you. :)

It was great meeting all of you. The dinner and the party was such a blast and the rain couldn't stop the Dis lime green!

Well I'm off to bed, can't wait to start reading those trippies and I will be posting some of the pics from the party on here so you guys can see!

Have a goodnight!!! :banana:

Hey guys I haven't even been home an hour yet and I already miss it! :sad1: Hope the rest of you are enjoying your time there and can't wait to talk to you when you get home. For everyone else who is home, hope you had good trips back and that all your luggage made it back with you. :)

It was great meeting all of you. The dinner and the party was such a blast and the rain couldn't stop the Dis lime green!

Well I'm off to bed, can't wait to start reading those trippies and I will be posting some of the pics from the party on here so you guys can see!

Have a goodnight!!! :banana:

I have been watching to see if you'd be posting tonight! :banana:

I'm glad you made it home safe! :goodvibes

I am so glad the meet went so well and I had such a great time hanging out! :yay:

I went over to Epcot tonight to meet up with Lesley aka Momshark and Camille. We had a lot of fun, but it's so sad that all the DIS'ers are on their way home! :sad2:

Now, it's the Trippies that'll keep us going and we gotta start planning out next DIS Meet! :grouphug:

I have been watching to see if you'd be posting tonight! :banana:

I'm glad you made it home safe! :goodvibes

I am so glad the meet went so well and I had such a great time hanging out! :yay:

I went over to Epcot tonight to meet up with Lesley aka Momshark and Camille. We had a lot of fun, but it's so sad that all the DIS'ers are on their way home! :sad2:

Now, it's the Trippies that'll keep us going and we gotta start planning out next DIS Meet! :grouphug:

Haha yup I told you I can't stay away from these boards...its my addiction :lmao: .

Glad you had fun with Lesley and Camille today. Can't wait to hear about your day!

Another Dis Meet is totally in the works!! Everyone get their thinking caps on! :wizard:

Just wanted to say hi and let you all know I am home safe and sound.What a totally amazing, wonderful, great time. The rain couldn't keep us from having a truly wonderful time. It was so wonderful to meet each and everyone of you, thank you to all of you who brought little treat bags, that was so cute and extra special. I truly look forward to our next meet and hope that all of us will be able to join in again, it was such a neat thing. Loved it and loved meeting you all.:goodvibes

Hey everyone! I just wanted to post some pictures from the night. There will be tons more over at my trippie if you want to see them!

Thanks for a great night everyone it was great meeting you all. I wish we had gotten one big group shot since It looks like I'm missing some of you in my pics :sad1:

Hope you all had a great time!

DisneyOctober07340.jpg

DisneyOctober07355.jpg

DisneyOctober07362.jpg

DisneyOctober07363.jpg

DisneyOctober07380.jpg

DisneyOctober07372.jpg

DisneyOctober07387.jpg

DisneyOctober07394.jpg

DisneyOctober07401.jpg

Awesome photos Cheryl, they bring back so many wonderful, amazing memmories!!! Now I am really feeling the Disney blues set in, I hope that we soon start planning our next meet, otherwise I think I might go crazy!!!!:goodvibes

Awesome photos Cheryl, they bring back so many wonderful, amazing memmories!!! Now I am really feeling the Disney blues set in, I hope that we soon start planning our next meet, otherwise I think I might go crazy!!!!:goodvibes

Glad you liked the pictures!

I'm sure we will do another meet in the future. Everyone be on the lookout for a new meet thread in the months to come!

Hey, wait a minute... There's a strange looking guy in a KISS shirt in the picture. Who could that be?

Darn, he looks really familiar somehow.

Hey, wait a minute... There's a strange looking guy in a KISS shirt in the picture. Who could that be?

Haha hmmm I wonder who that could be?! :lmao:

It was great meeting you Bob! Hope you had as much fun as we did at the dinner. :goodvibes

Hi everyone! :grouphug:

I am glad everyone is slowly getting home safely and making it back over to our thread! I am so glad you posted some pics Cheryl! :thumbsup2 They are great! I'll have to post some in a few days! :goodvibes

I had such a blast! :banana:
I miss everyone already! :guilty:

I loved your KISS shirt Bob! I am a Gene Simmons fan and it went so great with your Disney autographed hat! True Disney style! :banana: It was so nice to meet you!

Oh, and I've got my Trippie going of our DIS Meet and it is full of all of our pictures! :yay:

Make sure to check it out! The link is in my siggy! ;)

I also ordered my Photopass pictures yesterday! I hope they come-in soon, so I can also post those! :wizard:

Hi Bob, it was so great to meet you, hope you had a great trip and enjoyed the meet.:)

I made it back early this morning. Wish I wasn't already back at work.

I had so much fun with all of you. The dinner was a blast and we managed to have a good time even with all the rain.

I was sorry we didn't get to spend more time with the Disney Family. Leaving the HM the group started to split up. I thought they were right behind us as we continuted but I turned around and they were gone! Glad we got to meet and ride the HM together anyway. I hope they had a great night!

Haven't gotten to the pictures yet, but can't wait to relive the night.

I had so much fun with all of you. The dinner was a blast and we managed to have a good time even with all the rain.

I was sorry we didn't get to spend more time with the Disney Family. Leaving the HM the group started to split up. I thought they were right behind us as we continuted but I turned around and they were gone! Glad we got to meet and ride the HM together anyway. I hope they had a great night!

So glad you made it home safely. It was great to meet you and we did have a great time, the rain tried to slow us down but we still managed lots of fun. :) Hope the rest of your trip was great!!:)

I'm glad you made it home safely! :goodvibes
I had such a great time too! The DIS Dinner was fantastic! :banana:
The whole night was so much fun! I miss all the DIS'ers! :sad2:
I'm so glad we got to spend your Thanksgiving with you too! ;)
What a way to celebrate!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter