Our Pictures from Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween DIS Party on October 5!

Oh man, that sucks. Here's hoping you find a place to do it for you!

Mine shrunk a little in the wash, even though I washed on cold, but at least it still fits

I am so frustrated now. :headache: There is no way I will be able to get a shirt in time now, so I am just going to wear my new Tinkerbell shirt that I ordered from Disney Shopping. Part of me wants to cry, but part of me also knows that there is a reason this happened. . .I just don't know what it is!

Awwww :grouphug: That's too bad, I hope they reverse their charges asap! Anyway, bottom line is, it's just a shirt... the important thing is you'll be there :cheer2:

AARRRGGGGGHHH! Zazzle just canceled my shirt order due to copyright violations! :eek: I cannot believe that they charged my card and THEN sent me an email telling me they canceled my order! That charge will be reversed tomorrow or else there will be heck to pay! :mad:

I am so frustrated now. :headache: There is no way I will be able to get a shirt in time now, so I am just going to wear my new Tinkerbell shirt that I ordered from Disney Shopping. Part of me wants to cry, but part of me also knows that there is a reason this happened. . .I just don't know what it is!

Maybe I'll get lucky and find a shirt place around here that will do it for me. But I am extremely busy with school this week, so I don't know if I'll have time. I could use a little pixie dust! :wizard:

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! :goodvibes

Oh no my dear friend, sending you lots of hugs, prayers and pixie dust!!!pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: :hug: :hug: :hug:

AARRRGGGGGHHH! Zazzle just canceled my shirt order due to copyright violations! :eek: I cannot believe that they charged my card and THEN sent me an email telling me they canceled my order! That charge will be reversed tomorrow or else there will be heck to pay! :mad:

Maybe I'll get lucky and find a shirt place around here that will do it for me. But I am extremely busy with school this week, so I don't know if I'll have time. I could use a little pixie dust! :wizard:

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! :goodvibes

GREAT NEWS!!!! GREAT NEWS!!!! GREAT NEWS!!!! I called the shop where I got our shirts done my dear friend and they think they will be able to get one done by Wednesday, I was so excited!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: It will even be the tye dye one again!!!!:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yeah Jen! Glad we found a solution.

I was SO happy I was able to get another shirt done. However my dear friend Carol, it will not be the tye dye one as I orginally thought, the store called me later today and said they wouldn't be able to get that one in time but I can get you one done on the white shirt, so that is still better then not haivng one!!! YEAH!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I just wanted to wish everyone a safe trip down to FL! I'm heading out tomorrow morning leaving my house around 4am. My bags are packed, boarding pass printed and I'm eagger to get on the plane. :banana: Can't wait to see you all on Friday!!!

WOW! I think I just about went through every mood change there is in about the last 5 minutes reading all the posts on this page.:rotfl:
:guilty: Sad that Carol's shirt got wrecked in the laundry :laundy:
:woohoo: Happy that she could get a new one at a store online.
:headache: Oooops! angry that the store won't make her shirt after all, but charged her anyway.
:thumbsup2 Thrilled that Carol was able to get the shirt redone at the original store - good thinking, Carol! :idea: What a great friend!:hug:
:rolleyes: Oh, well, not in tye dye. That's OK.:goodvibes
Then Cheryl reminded us all to have a safe trip which made me a little nervous and excited for Thursday to come.:rolleyes1
A little stressed too because I have to get 2 weeks of coursework done in one week. Yikes!:surfweb: (and my instructor told me to find a local library while I was "away" so I could keep in touch online.:rotfl2: Riiiight!)
Cheryl, you also have a safe trip!:banana: And everyone else too!!!:banana:
See you all soon!:cool1:

Hehe your post just made me laugh.

Ohh and thats one thing Disney doesnt have is a Library so I guess you dont have to worry about that. :lmao:

See you soon!! :banana:

I just wanted to wish everyone a safe trip down to FL! I'm heading out tomorrow morning leaving my house around 4am. My bags are packed, boarding pass printed and I'm eagger to get on the plane. :banana: Can't wait to see you all on Friday!!!

I'm heading out at 4 am tomorrow as well.

See you guys soon!

WOW! I think I just about went through every mood change there is in about the last 5 minutes reading all the posts on this page.:rotfl:
:headache: Oooops! angry that the store won't make her shirt after all, but charged her anyway.
:thumbsup2 Thrilled that Carol was able to get the shirt redone at the original store - good thinking, Carol! :idea: What a great friend!:hug:
Then Cheryl reminded us all to have a safe trip which made me a little nervous and excited for Thursday to come.:rolleyes1
A little stressed too because I have to get 2 weeks of coursework done in one week. Yikes!:surfweb: (and my instructor told me to find a local library while I was "away" so I could keep in touch online.:rotfl2: Riiiight!)

You wrote exactly what I was thinking! :rotfl2: You wrote it so perfectly too! :goodvibes I can't believe your instructor said that! Yeah right! :rolleyes1 Who does that on vacation!? Good luck with getting all of your work done. Don't stress too much! :)

Have a safe trip to those leaving tomorrow!!! :banana:
I will be busy at WDW, but I will be working! :surfweb:
I'll be thinking about you!
I can't wait to see everyone!
I can't believe it's FINALLY here! :banana:

I am so excited! :banana:
I just saw all of the MNSSHP 2007 themed merchandise and it is awesome!
It is all pirate themed and I love it all! pirate:
I know I will need to buy everything! :rotfl:
This just means more stuff for me to carry around all night! :rotfl2:
The Captain Jack Sparrow Mickey is adorable! :goodvibes
Oooohh....I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Oh my goodness Jen! Thank you soooooo much for getting another shirt made for me! :hug: :hug: :hug: :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes I am beyond thrilled that you were able to do this for me! I owe you for life, my dear, sweet WONDERFUL princess friend!

Everyone, have a safe trip! It's finally here! Woo-Hoo! :banana: :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: :banana: :woohoo: :banana:

I about fell out of my chair laughing at this! I'm so sorry to have put you through all these emotions with my ruined shirt posts! :rotfl2: But actually, I didn't even think to call the original store - that was all Jen's idea and just so wonderful of her! Thanks to her, I now have a new DIS shirt that I will cherish and wear with pride on Friday! Thanks so much Jen! :hug: :hug: :hug:

I can't believe your instructor wants you to find a library to keep in touch. No freaking way! I am also having to cram extra homework into this week. I did 5 hours of it yesterday and I have 5 hours of it today and tomorrow and then I have TWO two-hour long orchestra concerts on Thursday (one at noon and the other at 7:30 p.m.) and THEN I have to get up at 4:00 a.m. the next morning to leave for DISNEY! :eek:

BUT I AM SOOOOO EXCITED! I CAN'T WAIT TO GET TO DISNEY WITH ALL OF YOU! :teeth: :banana: :woohoo: :dance3:

It is a dark, rainy, and dreary day here at Walt Disney World. The rain is set-in and it was so hard to get out of bed this morning. They are calling for rain all week again, but this new "system" should be gome by Friday. Let's hope we have just one day without rain! It's not pretty, so I hope our fellow DIS'ers have a safe trip! :goodvibes

I made changes to our DIS Dinner dining reservations at LTT. I now have us booked for the 10-12 top table, which means it can hold 10 to 12 people. I have it booked for 10 of us, since there were only 10 DIS'ers, who responded back about the DIS dinner! Just wanted to give everyone the heads-up! :thumbsup2

Hey Cheryl, you should be in FL by now or darn close, hope you had a safe flight and enjoy Disney till will all get there, then they won't know what hit them!!!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter