OT: Alright girls, I need your help!

I will also be out today, hoping to get into parking lots... that 2 feet of snow is STILL causing problems... I will try the hallmark by the library and then all the random cvs stores around here. :) I'd go to the mall but... it might be kind of scary. :)

checked our local cvs - not only did they not have that one - they didn't have any. nada. zip. Sorry,

Checked the CVS on 140 and they had a teeny, tiny section of Hallmark ornaments and the one you are looking for wasn't there - sorry! :(

Jill

I checked the CVS by me the other day too, and couldn't find it- they had a really small section.

ETA: I can't believe it's 75$ on Amazon! What the heck!?!?

Thank you all for checking...I have not been able to find it. I had listed a plea on CraigsList on Sunday and got an email this morning that it was on FreeCycle, but I can't find it! I have emailed them back, but no response. I'm hoping to find something that will at least act as a replacement for Christmas morning (there's a cute girl deer talking on a cell phone, here's hoping I can find it).

And, thank you Holly for answering for me, I left home early this morning so I could stop at Walmart and look for Zhu Zhu accessories and they was NOTHING there.

nothing at the ct stores buffy listed. i called them all.
nothing in cumberland.

i asking any of the Gods that are listening to answer my prayers and help me find it!
you would think it's for me!!!!!!! i want to find it soooooo bad!

DH just called.. co-worker scoured the Indy area east/south side.. no luck.. the one store was curious as why a man was searching for a mother daughter ornament.. He said, we my girls are in need, I fullfil their need..however, you aren't helping me accomplish this currently!!! DH said he was with him and laughed out loud... DH said you would think that we all lived on the same block and he knew us for years! Gotta love him!

There are no Hallmark stores here in the south end of Kentucky. I don't think anything will be open when I travel North on Christmas Day.

The CVS didn't have any Hallmark ornaments at all.

I really can't thank you all enough for scouring the country for this ornament! Had I known it was going to be such a big one, I certainly would have bought it in October when it came out! :grouphug:

nothing at the ct stores buffy listed. i called them all.
nothing in cumberland.

i asking any of the Gods that are listening to answer my prayers and help me find it!
you would think it's for me!!!!!!! i want to find it soooooo bad!

You have no idea how much I appreciate you! :flower3:

All of you, really. I've been dealing with a lot lately and this is really really the eye opener I need. I truly can't thank you all enough for being there for me. :sad1:

Yesterday, I checked 2 stores including my "go to" store, and no dice. I checked one Kohls, but they had very little left. DH told me that when he was in the store closest to us, that the salesperson said that because of the economy, Hallmark cut production this year. That might be why its such a problem...only, I guess nobody told the shoppers, because the stores are a lot barer then I usually have seen them. There were people in there looking for first baby, new home, lots of the "traditional type" ornaments.

I suspect, though, that after the holiday is over, and people's focus shifts, that come this spring, you should be able to pick one up reasonably on ebay. If an IOU is okay. It's not like this is the first ornament in the Frosty Friends series. :goodvibes

Yes, the furor will die down and I'll be able to get one on eBay for a "reasonable" sum, I'm sure of that!

I heard that about the production as well. I guess Hallmark wasn't aware of the draw.

I do want to thank you all for trying though!

sorry we couldn't find it for you! keeping my fingers crossed that you find one in jan/feb. :) and just think of the story you can tell everyone about it. :) you can always ask us to look for stuff though, it certainly was entertaining. :)

hijacking alert!

so bil and sil ALWAYS buy bubba the hess truck that comes out every year. so i just thought status quo. well apparently not. :( so now dh and i are running all over the place looking for this years hess truck.
anyone want to help me find one??
i'd so appreciate it.

the outlaws buy it EVERY year!!!!! so why the heck not this year?????
and i waited until the very last second to have dh call them and ask "hey by the way did you happen to get bubba the hess truck this year?"
oh no. we didn't it. see ya thursday night. bye.

are ya kiddin' me?!

don't get me wrong. i don't think anyone needs to buy him anything. trust me i'm not that way. i'll take care of my own. but if you've done it every year why not this one. or could you have called us and said we are not doing it this year?? is that asking too much?

Sorry, it's not in SW Michigan! I was in shock -- there I am in Kohl's and there were only 4 or 5 Hallmark ornaments left! Star Wars and a weird leopard playing soccer :confused3 And the few left were only at 20% off. The non-Hallmarks were 60% off.

Good luck, hopefully you can find it after the holidays.

Thanks for checking. I'll hopefully be able to get one on eBay next month.

Holly, I just called Franklin Hess, cuz I couldn't find a number in Bellingham. They are all gone :(

i knew that would happen. but thanks for trying. now i know how you feel.

ok guys i'm off to my office to wrap some gifts that i've been hiding there.

bubba asked us recently why daddy and i don't buy him anything? so this year we are trying something new. we are putting a gift under the tree from us. the rest from santa.

chat later!

thanks again jennifer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter