OT: Alright girls, I need your help!

morgansmom2000

DIS Veteran
I've been looking all over creation for this ornament and can't find it anywhere! (It's a tradition that I get Morgan the "daughter" ornament every year from Hallmark).

purses.jpg

It is on eBay for some insane amount of money, but seriously...I can't afford that. I don't need it before Christmas, but if anyone sees it, would you please pick it up for me? I'll happily pay for your costs and shipping!

Please let me know if you find it. I'll love you forever!

Thank you!

I love the sister one too!

They sell them at Kohl's, but I've checked every Hallmark, Paper Store and Kohl's within a 50 mile radius!

Thank you!

Nuts! I just called the gift shop in our city center - I thought they carried Hallmark stuff. But no. They have every *other* line of ornaments and figurines you can think of! I thought I could grab you one if I walked the dog over there today.

I'll see where else I can check locally...

Nuts! I just called the gift shop in our city center - I thought they carried Hallmark stuff. But no. They have every *other* line of ornaments and figurines you can think of! I thought I could grab you one if I walked the dog over there today.

I'll see where else I can check locally...

Thank you, Pam...I'm feeling really horrid as I've never ever missed a year (I know she's only 9, but still!). I wonder if maybe the prices on eBay will come down at some point after the new year? I can always keep trying!

I'll definitely check around when I am out tonight! I'm sure with all of these folks looking, someone will find it for you!.........P

I so hope you are right! I've checked all my sources and I just can't find it. It's $40+ on eBay! That's mental! (As much as I love my kid, that's too much!)

I can look at our hallmarks today or tomorrow if you don't already have it. :)

i will not let you give up! i'll check my hallmark stores today! we WILL find out.
lets put a call out to my ma to help us find it. she would search the world over if someone wanted something. i guess it's my place to do that now.
trust me i will move heaven and earth to find it for you!!!!!
;)

Nothing yet - but Danica just went out shopping with her girlfriend. They will try to hit a Hallmark store or two and see what they can find...

Pam, which Hallmark did you check? The only one I know of is the one at Wellington Circle.

Jennifer - I will see if they have any near DH's work in Merrimack, NH...

Rhonda

Pam, which Hallmark did you check? The only one I know of is the one at Wellington Circle.

Jennifer - I will see if they have any near DH's work in Merrimack, NH...

Rhonda

I called Wards Gifts (nothing there) and Danica is trying the Meadow Glen Hallmark. Maybe the Hallmark store in Winchester (Horn whatever Plaza) next to Whole Foods might have one? But, I can't get there!

You guys are so great :grouphug:

With my imaginary friends, I know we'll track this puppy down!

Thank you!

(Oh, and it's only $12.50, so $32 is out of my price range! As much as I want her to have it, it's not a $32-$50 item!).

i will not let you give up! i'll check my hallmark stores today! we WILL find out.
lets put a call out to my ma to help us find it. she would search the world over if someone wanted something. i guess it's my place to do that now.
trust me i will move heaven and earth to find it for you!!!!!
;)

Mrs. C, I neeeeed your help today!

:wave2:Finally made my way back here!!

I am actually hitting hallmark tonight to look for some ornaments so i will keep an eye out for this one too. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter