OT: Alright girls, I need your help!

Danica struck out - sorry! She's wondering if all Hallmark store clerks are so rude and have their knickers in a twist...

"IF IT ISN'T ON THE SHELF THEN WE DON'T HAVE IT!"

And a Merry Christmas to you too, you old &%$@#!

Good luck, Jennifer! Hope someone can find you one!

:wave2:Finally made my way back here!!

I am actually hitting hallmark tonight to look for some ornaments so i will keep an eye out for this one too. :goodvibes

Thank you! I would so appreciate it!

Danica struck out - sorry! She's wondering if all Hallmark store clerks are so rude and have their knickers in a twist...

"IF IT ISN'T ON THE SHELF THEN WE DON'T HAVE IT!"

And a Merry Christmas to you too, you old &%$@#!

Good luck, Jennifer! Hope someone can find you one!

They are something, aren't they? Seriously, get in the spirit a little! Tell her I appreciate her looking for me and for dealing with the nasty old biddies at Hallmark. I've made at least 20 phone calls this morning. I have a feeling I'm not going to find it :(

No luck on the west side of Indy...
I'll have my DH look tonight on the Southside if no one has found anything tonight...
:hug:

Locally -

Did you go to these places?

Hallmark store in Franklin Plaza
Paper Store in Bellingham
Edwins in Franklin
Mendon Gift Barn in Mendon
Some Hallmark Store in Uxbridge...can't remember it's name..

There is also a Hallmark type store in Woonsocket on Diamond Hill - in the plaza near Taco Bell...

I'll try to think of any more..

Jill

Locally -

Did you go to these places?

Hallmark store in Franklin Plaza - Yes
Paper Store in Bellingham - Yes
Edwins in Franklin - No! I'll call them
Mendon Gift Barn in Mendon - Thought of this when I saw your post!
Some Hallmark Store in Uxbridge...can't remember it's name.. - Let me see if I can find it online. I feel like I've called every Hallmark in Metrowest!

There is also a Hallmark type store in Woonsocket on Diamond Hill - in the plaza near Taco Bell... - Don't know what this one is.

I'll try to think of any more..

Jill

Some more calls to make!

Do you know the plaza in Woonsocket where Ocean State Job Lots is? There is a Hallmark-type store in there closer to the Sears end of the plaza - I just can't think of its name!!

Edwins - (508)528-1477

There's also a couple other Hallmark Stores in the phone book..

Plainville - (508) 699-0719
Easton - (508) 230-8500

Mendon Gift Barn - (508)473-1820

Don't know if you have CVS pharmacies in your area but near me they carry Hallmark ornaments. Not a big selection but worth a try.

Do you know the plaza in Woonsocket where Ocean State Job Lots is? There is a Hallmark-type store in there closer to the Sears end of the plaza - I just can't think of its name!!

Edwins - (508)528-1477

There's also a couple other Hallmark Stores in the phone book..

Plainville - (508) 699-0719
Easton - (508) 230-8500

Mendon Gift Barn - (508)473-1820

Went to Plainville on Saturday. Just called Easton and they don't have it.

Can't find a Hallmark in Woonsocket on their store locator.

Don't know if you have CVS pharmacies in your area but near me they carry Hallmark ornaments. Not a big selection but worth a try.

They don't carry this one...I've looked in a bunch and I *assume* they all carry the same things, there's no empty hook for it or anything...

No luck on the west side of Indy...
I'll have my DH look tonight on the Southside if no one has found anything tonight...
:hug:

Thank you again for checking. I *think* I sent you a text to thank you, but then my screen blanked out...

Doesn't seem to be one to be found!

Yes, you did!! I was driving so couldn't respond than I got trapped in Wrapping Central.. I've now out! I found a path! Shhh! Don't tell..

I'll try CVS tomorrow.. and I'll have DH try tomorrow.. I'll give him places to go... One of his guy co-workers loves mission trips like this so I'll send his butt out too! ;)

Oh I forgot CVS carries hallmark. When I go to drop off my dog to get groomed I will check mine. Otherwise I won't be around any places that sell them till after Christmas. I will post how it goes tomorrow. I live in a little nothing town, so maybe.....

Yes, you did!! I was driving so couldn't respond than I got trapped in Wrapping Central.. I've now out! I found a path! Shhh! Don't tell..

I'll try CVS tomorrow.. and I'll have DH try tomorrow.. I'll give him places to go... One of his guy co-workers loves mission trips like this so I'll send his butt out too! ;)

No need for a response, just wanted to make sure it got there.

Keep those boys busy!

Oh I forgot CVS carries hallmark. When I go to drop off my dog to get groomed I will check mine. Otherwise I won't be around any places that sell them till after Christmas. I will post how it goes tomorrow. I live in a little nothing town, so maybe.....

Thank you, Shawn! I have looked at several (dozen?) CVS stores and they don't seem to have a tag/hook for this one. Don't know if other stores have other things.

Thank you all again!

No problem Jennifer. We are packing to leave Wed. to TN, so if I get to the stores, which I want to hit my old lss and J's I will check out any places near by with hallmark stuff too. Hopefully one of us can find it for you.

I will try to check our hallmark near where I will be tomorrow. I will let you know.

Have you tried the CVS on 140 in Milford yet? If not, I will be there tomorrow morning and I can look...

There is also a CVS in Franklin up on 140...does Walgreens have Hallmark ornaments?

I can't help much as they don't do any sort of Hallmark ornaments here:sad2: (wish they did - its such a cute idea!) but :wizard: for a successful hunt!

Have you tried the CVS on 140 in Milford yet? If not, I will be there tomorrow morning and I can look...

There is also a CVS in Franklin up on 140...does Walgreens have Hallmark ornaments?

I'm 99.9% sure that Walgreens does not have Hallmark ornaments. I will check.

I can't remember if I checked that CVS or not, my head is spinning at this point! If you're there, would you please look?

And, to the rest of you, thanks so much for all the offers of help! :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter