Organize Your Space Challenge - Week 4 Remaining Embellishments, Tools, Albums

My stickles are lined up in front of DH's CDs - well, there's just room on the shelf:rolleyes1 but I might have to find a box. Trouble is, every time I find a box I buy more so they don't fit any more:rotfl: Don't have a cricut, but my stamps are a mess. I have a lot of CTMH wallets, but the others are a bit of a mixture. They are all in a couple of drawers though so you can't see them

I need to get all my stamps in one place. Hopefully I will have a chance to do that today. We have 2 weddings to go to this afternoon/evening.

I have been lurking over here for the past three days, I am leary to join since its back to school on Monday and time will be limited during the week - since days 1-2 were already done for me, I guess I can join now.... The stamps and inks are gonna be fun so I better head down to my room now....

I'll try to keep up!!! Peer Pressure always works on me ;) (when it comes to scrapping of course)

My stamps are all in one place now. Same cabinet with the inks & embossing stuff.

I have very few stamps....so as soon as I find the probably 5 or 6 that I have :rolleyes1 , I should be able to organize them.

I think I need a trip to ACM to get some more photo boxes and the 12x12 iris boxes... I think I have a 50% coupon!

How do we get them?:confused3

here is the purple one:

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w234/hopemax/Organization Challenge/bannerpurple.gif

here is the green one:

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w234/hopemax/Organization Challenge/banner.gif

copy the link, go to user CP on the DIS, edit signature, put them in and wrap
around the link, then save signature. Just like your 2009 glitter tag.

Day 2:
Cricut and supplies

before and after. this is the best solution for me right now.
Machine on top of the bookcase. Big Bug in back, little bug in bag for travel.
DSC_0849.jpg

carts in 4 boxes on right
DSC_0850.jpg

tools, blades in tote bag:
DSC_0851.jpg

my mats are stored next to my binders on the first shelf, but I think I'm going to get some 3M self stick hangers for the side of the bookcase.

I have been lurking over here for the past three days, I am leary to join since its back to school on Monday and time will be limited during the week - since days 1-2 were already done for me, I guess I can join now.... The stamps and inks are gonna be fun so I better head down to my room now....

I'll try to keep up!!! Peer Pressure always works on me ;) (when it comes to scrapping of course)

I tried to break it up into small enough chunks so that even on those days when you are busy, maybe you can spend 5-10 minutes cleaning up those things that are 90% in order already, or you just don't have enough of them to spend more than 5 minutes cleaning up. If on a day you are really busy, and we are tacking a more involved project like paper, you can save that for a less busy day and tackle something quick and easy instead.

Great job for everyone who has stepped up to participate. I think Monday will start to get interesting, with everyone getting back into the normal work/school grind, instead of holiday time. But if we can all commit 5, 10, or 15 minutes a day, I think we can all get to a clean, and organized space. It's when you know you are looking at an all day job, and no guarantee you will finish with that much time, that it's hard to get in the mood...and where to begin. Hopefully, this challenge will get everyone over those humps.

Question for everyone. What do you think your biggest problem areas are? I'm guessing paper for just about everyone, stickers are bad for me. I want to see if we will need to break up some things into even smaller chunks (I am thinking of breaking up the other embellishments into even smaller chunks), or add additional catchup days into the schedule. I'm trying to work ahead so I can get everything photographed, and ideas for my posts...I worked on eyelets & brads last night and those took most of an evening because I completely reorganized.

I think the problem with cutting and pasting Buffy's links, is that the DISboard software truncates the URL and sticks a ... in the middle somewhere. Then when you try to do the image, it says it's broken because it isn't complete.

So click on the link, and then copy the URL from the new page.

Question for everyone. What do you think your biggest problem areas are? I'm guessing paper for just about everyone, stickers are bad for me. I want to see if we will need to break up some things into even smaller chunks (I am thinking of breaking up the other embellishments into even smaller chunks), or add additional catchup days into the schedule. I'm trying to work ahead so I can get everything photographed, and ideas for my posts...I worked on eyelets & brads last night and those took most of an evening because I completely reorganized.

Embellishments, maybe Divide Disney, holidays and seasons, etc.

We could turn it into a 60 day challenge trough the end of February.

How about some extra credit for those caught up, pre kitting coordinating elements and/or papers.

I think the problem with cutting and pasting Buffy's links, is that the DISboard software truncates the URL and sticks a ... in the middle somewhere. Then when you try to do the image, it says it's broken because it isn't complete.

So click on the link, and then copy the URL from the new page.

I broke it up into 2 sections so try it now, just cut and paste both sections.

:woohoo: Way to go Buffy! :banana: You are even a day ahead!

Who makes your new spinny thing?

And a possible storage enabler. I went to my Tuesday Morning yesterday and they had a bunch of Cropper Hopper Paper Holders for 8x8 paper for $5. When I saw them, I thought, "Oooh, I should get some." But I remembered my spending ban, and I couldn't come up with a use for them, so I left them. Then I was looking at the picture in my first post, and saw the stack of 8x8 Bazzill that I had forgotten I owned. Those paper packs have been a thorn in my organizing ever since I bought them. Drawers were always too big, and I didn't know what else to stick in a drawer with them. So they got shoved under the small table. So I went back over today and picked up 2.

I got it at Michaels. Not sure of the brand though. It spins, and has a slot for ribbon, and a magnetic sheet on one side too. And 2 hooks for scissors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter