Oops I did it again! WHY MUST I YOYO!!!

Originally posted by CheapMom
...I am really determined to live in a fit and healthy way for the next month. I will strictly follow WW flex points allowing myself 25 points each day as long as I am nursing. 20 points each day when Thomas is weaned (hopefully that will happen this month) I will excerise 3-4 times each week...

Oh Mary! Good for you that you're so determined to have a healthy month! I know I just *feel* so much better about myself both physically & emotionally when I eat well and exercise--even if the scale doesn't move (although that's a great side-effect!) :teeth: Regaining that sense of control over your mind and body is so empowering! I know you'll do a bang-up job and we're right behind you all the way! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :grouphug:

Good morning all! Happy Monday.

My resolve is strong. I am very determined. Wishing everyone a good OP day!

Mary:D

Just a quick post to say I weighed in this morning at 141.
I am going to have my next weigh in on Friday October 15th.
I want to be 130 (or close to it) by my cruise in December.

Hi Mary!

Thank you for all the support you have offered me in my journal. I truly appreciate it. ::yes:: Sorry last week was such a drain on you, but I am confident that this week will be SO much better!!:Pinkbounc

I think you have a great plan for October! You have quantified how many points you will have each day and it is so important to make that kind of committment. Everytime you want to eat something that isn't OP, visualize what you want to look like on your cruise. It's gonna be here before you know it!!!:earseek: Make sure you keep track of how you do on both of your goals - I find it very inspiring for myself to keep going once I realize I am doing well. (Did that make any sense??????:crazy: )

Hope you have a great day!

TTFN-
Sharon :sunny:

This is so sad- Bridget drew this.
119_348.ts1096806377526.jpg

:hug: Mary,

I'm so sorry about the cat. Your kids are still upset, huh. Just be there for them and gve them lots of love. You are doing a great job.
Have a good evening,'
Beth

Go Mary!:cheer2: Go Mary!:cheer2: Way to go being OP yesterday!!! May this be the start of many OP days for you.::yes::

Oh, Mary:hug: I am so sorry about your cat.:( :grouphug: go out to your family today from ours.

Take good care of you and have a wonderful Tuesday!:sunny:

Tracy:wave2:

Oh Mary! A sweet picture drawn by a sweet girl. :hug: :hug: :hug: I hope Bridget's OK, and that your cat's back at home soon! I'm sure it hurts a lot. :(

Congratulations on having a great OP day! I'm hoping the rest of the week is just as awesome! :sunny:

Hi Mary,

Congrats on being OP today. Keep up the great work.
Beth

Another OP day but today I have to hit the treadmill.
Happy hump-day, everyone.
Mary

Oh Mary, you are JUST JAMMIN'!!!:cool1:

A Happy Hump Day right back at ya'! :sunny:

WooHoo Mary,

October is definately your month. You are doing an amazing job. Keep it up girlfriend,
Beth

Yesterday was not so good. I ate 38 points!:eek: But I am still on plan total because I just take 13 points away from my 35 flex points for the week. Did not hit the dreadmill as I had planned. Will definately walk today. I think I will walk outside instead of the treadmill. The air is so crisp today.
Went to Joey's soccer game last night. They lost 3-1. They have only won 1 game so far (out of 6) They played against a bunch of their friends from their school and it was so funny. They were not fired up like when they play another school. They were just playing with their buddies. AT one point Joey was on the side lines and his friend (on the opposing team) was dribbling the ball up the side and passed right by Joey- and Joey shouted out "Nice work, Gabe!" He was actually encouraging the enemy. I thought it was so cute. Joey leads his team in goals this year. I am so proud of him.
TOM arrived this morning. I feel good today. I got a good night's sleep last night (rare for me) I have a lot of energy.
Wishing you all a great day.
Mary

Joey sounds like a hoot! My little guy's (7 yrs old) soccer teams always lose most of their games. Doesn't bother him at all. "We're just playing for fun Mom!" :teeth: I'm glad he is learning to be a graceful loser before he becomes a big winner! ;)

Maybe you ate so much yesterday because it was time for TOM? I ALWAYS eat like crazy right before it. :rolleyes: Glad you had a restful night. Go forth and tackle your day!!:tongue:

TTFN-
Sharon :sunny:

Hi Mary,

Your Joey sounds like a sweet, little guy and a great soccer player too! It is so sweet of him to encourage his friend even though he was on the other team.::yes::

Mary, you are doing a great job this month!!! I am so proud of you!! Keep up the good work!

Have a great day today!:sunny:

Tracy:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter