Oops I did it again! WHY MUST I YOYO!!!

Just dropping in to see how your weekend was. Have a great week.
Beth

Hi everybody- Yes I did have a nice long weekend. I was pretty good about eating. (I had a few treats but nothing majorly bad) I am not going to worry too much about Thomas and the nursing, he is growing so fast, I should consider myself lucky that he is still willing to be my "little baby" a few times a day. I have a fantasy that when I stop nursing it will help to break me off of this plateau. I have read that while you are lactating your body reserves fat as a survival mechanism. We shall see.

I weighed my self this morning and I am the same weight, 141 according to my scale. (My scale seems to be off a little, I am probably about 144) Anyway, even though I didn't lose this week I am happy with myself. I really made progress as far as getting my eating back under control. I am having less cravings and I have been good about the late night snacking.

I am ebaying this week. I am selling the kids old halloween costumes, and some new costumes that I picked up at a clearance sale. It is exciting, the stuff already has some good bids and there are a few days to go. It is fun but I am obsessive- I always want to go on and see what my auctions are doing.

I got some really good news at work. It is kind of complicated to explain but long story shory I should be increasing my income in the near future. We need it. It is kind of weird how we live- DH and I have no fixed income- he is in commissioned sales, I am an independant contractor for AVAYA (phones) and am paid based on performance and time. DH and I both have had a few bad months in a row. We really have to be cautious with money right now.

Keeping good thoughts that you and your DH have good months ahead:sunny: :sunny:

Keep focused and the pounds will melt off.

Have a Disney Day!!::MickeyMo
Linda

Hi Mary,

You should be very proud of yourself for all the progress you made this week. You have gotten your eating under control over a holiday weekend. That is a huge accomplishment.

Congratulations on the pseudoraise. That is good news. It comes when your WDW trip in just 3 months.:bounce: that is awesome.

Thank you for your friendship. It has been a very important support for me. I just wanted to say thanks.
Beth

Hi to everyone- just a quick note to apologize for not getting to journals enough lately. I am entrenched in virus and spyware issues with the computer. Am working hard to get this resolved. I want everything to be be working when my Ebay auctions close this weekend. Promise to get to journals as soon as I can.

PS: I did really good with eating yesterday- probably my best day yet since my re-committing!:D

:cheer2: :cheer2: WTG MARY:cheer2: :cheer2:

You are definatley back on track. I hope you can get your computer problems undercontrol. :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

Good luck on your auctions,
Beth

Hi Mary,

Sorry you are having problems with your computer.:badpc: I hope you can fix it soon.::yes::

Take good care of you and have a fabulous weekend!:sunny:

Tracy:wave2:

TOM arrived yesterday. Luckily I had fudgecicles in the freezer (about 2 points each) I had 3. Still not too much damage done and chocolate craving satisfied. I did go over points yesterday with a late night bowl of cereal. I ate 32 points total.

This morning I am really hungry. Will have cottage cheese and peaches for breakfast. Cottage cheese is a good thing for me to have for breakfast- Doe once told me to eat protein in the morning- she was right- it is a good start for me. I am not low-carb (thank goodness) so I can have peaches with it. YUM.
Need to make a plan for the rest of the day and start on water ASAP.

Have a good day all.
Mary

Hi Mary,

Just wanted to stop by and say "hello".....I've been busy most of the past week and haven't had the opportunity to check journals....Hope all is well. :)

:wave: Jodi

Hello- My computer is pretty good now but I lost a lot of data. I am going to be busy trying to recreate and reinstall stuff.

I didn't keep track of eating this weekend. I was sleep deprived and really busy all weekend- I bet I ate twice the points I should have. I am ready for a good - OP - week. Starting on water now. I have my meals planned for the day. It should go well. It is time for me to step things up with my plan. I need to get back to excersise.

DH was away for the weekend. The kids and I had a fun time. Joey had a soccer game Saturday and they got annihilated, 8-1. He is a good soccer player. So far he leads the team in goals. They have lost every game so far though. He has a good attitude about it. He just has a good time. Last year, he would cry after they lost. He has really grown up a lot in a short time.

Thanks everybody for stopping by, and for your encouragement. Please know that you are appreciated.:sunny:

Mary

Hi Mary,

I'm sorry to hear about the weekend. I have a really hard time making positive choices when I am tired. I hope you are able to get some rest.

Joey sounds like he is a great kid. He has a reallly positive attitude, and you have obviously done a great job raising him.

I am sending :wizard: for your OP week.
Beth

My computer is working great and there is nothing better than wireless Internet. I am sitting on my porch posting this as Thomas sleeps in the car with the doors open. I have the car pulled up on the lawn right by my porch steps. I knew I couldn't move him into the house without waking him so this works.

Yesterday, again, was too much eating. 34 points:( . Today, so far, I am doing much better. Lunch 1/2 slice cheese pizza and diet coke. Dinner will be grilled chicken and fresh squash, zucchini, and mushrooms.

I am feeling good in general today. I am absolutely high from eBaying. This could be addictive. Who thought anyone would want the crud from my attic! I also bought some halloween costumes on clearance for $5 and they are selling for over $20! Thomas's costume from last year just closed for more than I paid for it new!

Bye all-
Mary:D

Congratulations Mary!

WTG on the EBAY items. Does the money go towards your trip? If so, I say get your butt up to the attic. All that lifting counts as exercise. Great job today on staying within your points. The veggie dish sounds delish.
Have a good evening,
Beth

Mary,

Congratulations on your eBay success!:hyper: I really need to get back to eBaying to make money for our trip in December. I don't have any Halloween costumes though.:(

I hope you have a great day!

Hi Mary :wave2: and thanks so much for your sweet post in my journal!

You know Mary, when I was losing my original 110 pounds (I've since regained 15 :mad: and am WISHing now to help me get back down again!), I had many, many, many days where I ate too much. I always had to keep in the forefront of my mind that I would not beat myself up over it--I'd just wake up the next day and start over. That was sooooo difficult sometimes! Somedays it was so hard to keep that mindset (lots of tears, anger, frustration), but it eventually helped me get from 235 to 125 pounds. It's an everyday battle, isn't it--but one I know you'll win! :)

I do know how difficult this journey is, and please know that I'm right behind you, cheering you on!:hug:

I HAVEN'T BEEN KEEPING UP WITH JOURNALS ENOUGH LATELY. WORK HAS BEEN KEEPING ME BUSY. I HAVE TO SERIOUSLY RETHINK MY SITUATION HERE. I HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO WORK A LOT MORE AND MAKE A LOT MORE MONEY BUT IT WOULD TAKE ME AWAY FROM THE HOUSE AND BRIDGET, JOEY, AND THOMAS MORE THAN I WOULD LIKE. RIGHT NOW I REALLY NEED MONEY SO I WILL PROBABLY WORK MORE FOR AT LEAST A WHILE.
Okay- I have 2 hands now - I can turn caps lock off. As I was saying- I have been offerred a large quanity of consulting work but the problem is that it is mainly in D.C. which is about 70 minutes away. I do frequently take work in Washington but they are for 2-3 hour consulting jobs so I can do the whole job while the kids are at school. This would be long days at least 3 days per week. I feel like the money has just been flying out of my checking account lately and I need to do something to help build our funds back up. This week alone I wrote the following checks
$70- soccer for Joey
$69- skating/Bridget
$260- Spanish for Bridget/Joey
$90- medication- Joey
$1200- cruise balance
$145- Sunday School
$30 Brownies yearly dues
$145- laccrosse Joey (for Spring)

These are all extras that aren't in our regular budget so we are hurting right now. I just don't know what to do.

I lost 1 pound!

Happy Sunday everyone,
Mary

Hi Mary,

I know how you feel - I haven't been keeping up enough with the journals lately either.

Have you figured out what you will do about the consulting job that will offer you more money? I hope things work out for you.

Have a fabulous week.

Jodi

Wow mary,

That is a huge dilemma. Isn't there a way that you could telecommute? I don't know what to tell you, but Isure that you will make the best decision for your family. You will make it work either way.
:hug:
Beth

Hi Mary,

Sending :hug: your way. I know what you mean about money flying out of your account. Why can't it fly in as easily as it flys out?;) We'll be praying for you as you make your decision.:hug:

Congratulations on your 1 lb. loss!:jumping1: That's great, Mary!!

How is eBay going? Still making lots of money? I really need to get back into the groove with eBay.::yes::

Hope you have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter