Oops I did it again! WHY MUST I YOYO!!!

Hi Mary,

First, your children are adorable. You will definately be in trouble in a few years.

I think it is great that you are focusing on what is best for your DD. Kids, especially girls, are so pressured. You are setting a good example/.

I hope your rash dissappears soon. Are you taking anything for it?

Take care of yourself,
Beth

Hi There!
I had a weird rash too. After numerous doctor visits with numerous doctors and numerous prescriptions, we found out I was taking too long of a hot shower. When I turned the temp to warm, and made it quick, my rash went away (I battled it over a year).
Just thought I would share, since it is a very inexpensive solution. I hope it will work for you too!

I do take a very hot shower! Thanks. The doctors don't know what it is. My doc is stumped but I am supposed to see a dermatologist soon. It just looks weird- it doesn't itch or anything. It seems to be purely a pigment thing.

I saw two different dermatologists -- was treated for a variety of things from bacterial, fungal, scabies, yeast, etc.... Try the cooler shower. Maybe it will do the trick?

I am supposed to keep my shower under 7 minutes at warm. When I need to shave, I obviously use more time. :o ;)

Hi Mary,

I hate rashes. I hope yours disappears soon. Have you tried hydrocortisone cream. Have a good one.
Beth

Hi Mary,

Love your Halloween pics - so cute!

Just stopping by to wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving! Hey, if the dermatologist thing doesn't work you might also want to see a allergy doctor.....I'm giving that some thought for myself.

For right now - I am letting the dermatologist take care of me but if it doesn't get better I might go back to a allergy doctor to see if it is something that I am eating that I might be allergic to.

Happy Thanksgiving, Mary!

Your kids are so cute!!!! :teeth:

Isn't your trip to WDW right around the corner? Our vacation is in a little over a week!:hyper:

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving day! ::yes::

Tracy:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter