OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2017 THREAD

We just cancelled our November trip. :mad: I had to have 2 foot surgeries this summer & not sure I'd be able to do all the walking by November. But, we were able to re-book for Easter week :) With ds's school schedule, we really only have the major holidays to pick from, to keep off from school to a minimum. It's just Easter time is so much more expensive. Luckily our travel agent had a great deal for our dates and we booked last night. :worship: :)

I'm going to go post our dining reservations that we will be cancelling if anyone is interested in any of them. They're all for Thanksgiving week for 3 people.

Wishing everyone going in November a happy trip filled with lots of pixie dust! pixiedust:

We just cancelled our November trip. :mad: I had to have 2 foot surgeries this summer & not sure I'd be able to do all the walking by November. But, we were able to re-book for Easter week :) With ds's school schedule, we really only have the major holidays to pick from, to keep off from school to a minimum. It's just Easter time is so much more expensive. Luckily our travel agent had a great deal for our dates and we booked last night. :worship: :)

I'm going to go post our dining reservations that we will be cancelling if anyone is interested in any of them. They're all for Thanksgiving week for 3 people.

Wishing everyone going in November a happy trip filled with lots of pixie dust! pixiedust:

Hope your Easter trip is amazing!

The whole split stay for free dining was jacking up our plans, So now we're doing asm Nov 12-16, the moving to okw nov 16-19.

Sorry to hear you had to cancel. My husband had ankle surgery and had to wear a boot and use a wheelchair when we went to Disneyland. It wasn't the best but he did well. Except for the time a little girl in line jumped and landed on his foot while he had it in the wheelchair foot rest. And my having to push him up and down hills was horrible. (Disneyland was surprisingly not very level.) I weighed half his weight. We got an electric scooter for the second half of the trip. So much better!

Happy healing!

I'm sorry you had to cancel your trip! I hope you heal fast and have a great Easter trip!

Sorry to hear you had to cancel. My husband had ankle surgery and had to wear a boot and use a wheelchair when we went to Disneyland. It wasn't the best but he did well. Except for the time a little girl in line jumped and landed on his foot while he had it in the wheelchair foot rest. And my having to push him up and down hills was horrible. (Disneyland was surprisingly not very level.) I weighed half his weight. We got an electric scooter for the second half of the trip. So much better!

Happy healing!

Wow...that was alot to have to deal with on vacation! I hope you were still able to have fun & enjoy yourselves :)
Thanks for the kind words!

We will be at POP November 12-20, maybe we'll see you there! We'll be the ones without kids, as we are leaving the 17, 15, and 11 year olds at home. They don't even care! They're not really into Disney. Weirdos. LOL. I will also have a perma-grin on my face. Hehe.
I am going to get a we are celebrating buttons and write "23 years" on it as we celebrated our 23rd anniversary in June. I will also be 1 week past my 46th birthday.

Congrats on your anniversary, and I'm glad your daughter has recovered. Sounds like you have really been through it!

We will be at Pop as well Nov 12-18. Our first ever adult trip for our 14th anniversary. :)

Well since it's officially past midnight over here..... it's time for a double digit dance!! :dogdance::dancer::cheer2::banana::cool1:

Nothing more to report o the trip front, no more impulse ADRs for the time being. BUT I did finally get to see Moana last night at work. I'm an entertainer for a holiday park and got to be part of movie under the stars last night. So awesome. And I am so late to the party but Moana is incredible!! Gonna be looking for related stuff in the parks.

I'm sorry to hear about your foot surgeries. Wishing you a speedy recovery :goodvibes
Easter will be here before you know it.
We'll be there the week leading up to Easter for DD's Spring Break. Which week are you going?

I'm sorry to hear about your foot surgeries. Wishing you a speedy recovery :goodvibes
Easter will be here before you know it.
We'll be there the week leading up to Easter for DD's Spring Break. Which week are you going?

Thanks for the well wishes! I just had my second foot (bunion surgery) done last week and it's healing well. I go back to the dr. next Monday to get the stitches out.

We're booked for 3/26 - 3/31 at the Poly. I want to stay for another night or two (3/24 or 3/25), but it all depends on how much money I can save before then. Especially since we just stayed at Great Wolf Lodge in the Poconos for the 1st time a wk before my surgery & we all loved it- going back in Oct for a night & ds now really really wants to have his birthday there.....lol ;)

Easter time is sooooo much more expensive than Thanksgiving, thankfully our travel agent had a spring exclusive offer, otherwise there's noway we'd be staying at the Polynesian over spring break.

Unfortunately with ds's school schedule, the only real time we can go is Thanksgiving or Easter. Techincally, we could do Christmas but he's still young & we like being home for Christmas. He goes to a private school and they don't have a problem w/ kids taking time off for vacation at all, but there classes move so fast that even missing a few days is alot to catch up and puts you at a disadvantage. Also, my son is prone to strep throat and sinus infections and usually misses time for that- so I really want to limit the vacation time as much as possible...with Thanksgiving or Easter it's just 2.5 days before the holiday break so not much missed at all.

What week in spring are you going? do you know where you're staying yet? I hope you have a great time at Thanksgiving!!!

Thanks for the well wishes! I just had my second foot (bunion surgery) done last week and it's healing well. I go back to the dr. next Monday to get the stitches out.

We're booked for 3/26 - 3/31 at the Poly. I want to stay for another night or two (3/24 or 3/25), but it all depends on how much money I can save before then. Especially since we just stayed at Great Wolf Lodge in the Poconos for the 1st time a wk before my surgery & we all loved it- going back in Oct for a night & ds now really really wants to have his birthday there.....lol ;)

Easter time is sooooo much more expensive than Thanksgiving, thankfully our travel agent had a spring exclusive offer, otherwise there's noway we'd be staying at the Polynesian over spring break.

Unfortunately with ds's school schedule, the only real time we can go is Thanksgiving or Easter. Techincally, we could do Christmas but he's still young & we like being home for Christmas. He goes to a private school and they don't have a problem w/ kids taking time off for vacation at all, but there classes move so fast that even missing a few days is alot to catch up and puts you at a disadvantage. Also, my son is prone to strep throat and sinus infections and usually misses time for that- so I really want to limit the vacation time as much as possible...with Thanksgiving or Easter it's just 2.5 days before the holiday break so not much missed at all.

What week in spring are you going? do you know where you're staying yet? I hope you have a great time at Thanksgiving!!!
I work with 3 podiatric surgeons I'm glad your bunion surgery went well.
We are also going that week from 3/23-4/1. This will be our fourth trip in March and we love the weather. We were at the CR this past March and that's only because of a great rate from our travel agent. Love the Poly that will be amazing.
Hopefully I'll see you on the March 2018 thread.
When it gets closer would love to pm you so we can meet up to say hello :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter