"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2016 - Have Yourself a Very Mickey Christmas.

This will be an interesting development if they do offer FP+ for during the party.

Wonder if anyone who is 30 days out from the party, is able to pull-up a FP for the parade. I am betting this is a mistake, but it would be interesting if it was not.

Wonder if anyone who is 30 days out from the party, is able to pull-up a FP for the parade. I am betting this is a mistake, but it would be interesting if it was not.
I just tried, not an option. I'm going 11/7 and am a passholder.

If you read the Disney website it says 30 days and then 60 days in the same sentence so I am guessing just a usual glitch.

I'm also within 30 days, and it's not an option for me either. I might try calling today just to ask, though! I wonder if it could have been a leftover detail from last year? Did they allow FP+ for the Christmas parade last year?

Thanks! Now I'm trying to figure out why they are advertising FP+ availability for the Christmas parade:
Complimentary FastPass+ Service Offered
As early as 30 days in advance, you can secure priority viewing for this parade with FastPass+ service. Read More
This is wrong, is it not?

Hmm that's interesting. I feel like it must be an error, if it were true wouldn't we already be able to schedule the FP for it?

Thanks! Now I'm trying to figure out why they are advertising FP+ availability for the Christmas parade:
Complimentary FastPass+ Service Offered
As early as 30 days in advance, you can secure priority viewing for this parade with FastPass+ service. Read More
This is wrong, is it not?

That's strange. FastPass+ service is usually never an option during the party. I was able to make FP after 4PM up to 6:30PM at my 60 day mark. As we all know, you can enter the park on a party day starting at 4PM. Actually, they're must have been a glitch in the system, because I was able to get a FP for 7DMT from 6:30 PM to 7:00 PM. FP are usually only up to 6:30 PM. I received a noticed from Disney last week that they had cancelled one of my FP. It was for the 7DMT. I called to complain and ask why I lost my FP. Other times were no longer available. The gave me a VIP FP that I can use on any ride along with three FP for the day.

That's strange. FastPass+ service is usually never an option during the party. I was able to make FP after 4PM up to 6:30PM at my 60 day mark. As we all know, you can enter the park on a party day starting at 4PM. Actually, they're must have been a glitch in the system, because I was able to get a FP for 7DMT from 6:30 PM to 7:00 PM. FP are usually only up to 6:30 PM. I received a noticed from Disney last week that they had cancelled one of my FP. It was for the 7DMT. I called to complain and ask why I lost my FP. Other times were no longer available. The gave me a VIP FP that I can use on any ride along with three FP for the day.

That's what I thought too. I thought FP+ wasn't available. I think what might be confusing is if a person already has 3 FP+ and just from reading the description on MVMCP page, it makes it seem like one would get 3 more during the party. That was my initial thought. Then I realized that it must be if you don't already have FP+. I could be wrong and if I am, please someone let me know. I did try this morning to see if I could add more than the 3 I already have, but couldn't.

Would it be weird to let my kids wear Christmas pajamas to the party? I have no idea what people wear to this event...but I think they would love to be comfy in PJs.

What time do people start lining up for the 4pm entry? When I did the FP, the only way I could make 3 work and still get the rides we wanted was to start at :10 after so our first FP is from 3:10-4:10. I know we're probably not likely to make it, but lines go down later anyway so we can always circle back. We were thinking of getting in line around 3:30 to give it a try or is that not early enough?

In the first post it says that you can add memory maker for the party for just $39.99. How do you do that? When I try to add it, it says $149. We are only going for the party so for $39.99 we would definitely do it!

Anybody know how?

Was your party later in the season? That's my concern with ours being in December lol. And do you know if there is a limit to how many shirts you can buy? I wasn't sure if you can only buy one shirt per pass (I would like one too! haha). Thanks for your response! :)
We were there Dec. 3rd or 4th - can't recall exactly. And yes, I could have bought two - was thinking about one for me als well, but the color made me look pale, so it was just DH to get one... Hopefully this year will be one for me als well !

I have tickets for the Dec 22 MVMCP but when I look at MDE it says my FP 60 day mark is Nov 1. We are going to the party on the 22nd and staying at POR before we leave on the Fantasy Dec 24. We have park tickets for when we return on Dec 31 and that's where the Nov 1 60 day mark comes in. My party tix show up as linked in MDE. Will I be able to book FP on Monday which is the 60 day mark for the party?

In the first post it says that you can add memory maker for the party for just $39.99. How do you do that? When I try to add it, it says $149. We are only going for the party so for $39.99 we would definitely do it!

Anybody know how?

I believe it will be an option from the MDE app after you have a photo taken at the party.

Pulled the trigger and bought tickets for 5 on the 10th of November. Praying for it not to be a sellout but my gut tells me that it will be a busy night.
Don't worry about it being sold out. Our party was sold out 2 years ago and all was good. Once you hit 7, it's nothing like regular time in the park. Very low lines on rides. Busy around the park, but low wait times. It's really fun and festive!

Would it be weird to let my kids wear Christmas pajamas to the party? I have no idea what people wear to this event...but I think they would love to be comfy in PJs.
Not weird. Super cute! People wear all sorts of festive things, lots of Christmas shirts, Disney and otherwise. Lots of matching shirts.

What time do people start lining up for the 4pm entry? When I did the FP, the only way I could make 3 work and still get the rides we wanted was to start at :10 after so our first FP is from 3:10-4:10. I know we're probably not likely to make it, but lines go down later anyway so we can always circle back. We were thinking of getting in line around 3:30 to give it a try or is that not early enough?
I don't remember a big problem getting in last time and we were on a sold out night. I remember my fp was really soon after 4 too and we had no problem getting to it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter