"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2016 - Have Yourself a Very Mickey Christmas.

yikes- I didn't even think about this-FP's- when I bought our MVMCP tickets for 11/29/16. We are staying offsite, but want to make FP's for our party night between 4-7PM. Can I do this 60 days in advance-or only 30 days in advance? Have always wanted to ride 7DMT and am hoping we will finally have the chance on this night! Does anyone know the answer to this?
You probably won't be finding a fp for 7DMT that week. All 7DMT were gone for that day before my 60 day mark. But the good news is that during the party the line for 7DMT goes down to around 30 minutes for most of the party. So doable in my opinion.

This will be our first MVMCP; we attended MNSSHP in early Sept 2016 (and way back in 2007) and had a blast, so we are excited about finally attending the Christmas party! It will be myself, my DD27 and DGD4 and we are planning to attend the party on Dec 18th. After reading many posts, it seems that there is a good chance that the parties on the 18th and 22nd may sell out (just read that the last two parties for MNSSHP have sold out).

Anyone attended a sold out party? Are the crowds really insane? We tend to visit the world during less crowded times. We are not interested in character meet & greets, and tend to focus on the rides, possibly the first parade and the fireworks. Just want to have an idea of what to expect. Thanks!!
My families' focus is more on the rides too with a few characters mixed in and the fireworks. We went on a sold out date and it will not be a problem for you at all! Short lines on the rides after 7! You will be pleasantly surprised!

Do the 7Ds come out before 7:00? Can park people who are NOT staying for the party get in line?

They might come out before 7pm, but non-party guests can't join the queue as CM's will be checking for party wristbands.

My families' focus is more on the rides too with a few characters mixed in and the fireworks. We went on a sold out date and it will not be a problem for you at all! Short lines on the rides after 7! You will be pleasantly surprised!

Great news! Thank you!

I'm sure this is addressed somewhere in here, and I apologize for being repetitive, but I didn't see it in the first page FAQs.

If we are already in the MK prior to the 4 pm party entrance time, where and when do we go to get our party wristbands?
Do we have to go back to the front gate turnstiles leave and come back in with the party ticket?

I'm not sure how this works and family decided that they want to go ahead and head over there as soon as we land.
thanking in advance for any advice you can share.

I'm sure this is addressed somewhere in here, and I apologize for being repetitive, but I didn't see it in the first page FAQs.

If we are already in the MK prior to the 4 pm party entrance time, where and when do we go to get our party wristbands?
Do we have to go back to the front gate turnstiles leave and come back in with the party ticket?

I'm not sure how this works and family decided that they want to go ahead and head over there as soon as we land.
thanking in advance for any advice you can share.

Yes, there are usually three places. One is across from POTC, one near Stitch's ride (I think) and then one in Fantasyland? Not sure about Fantasyland.

If this was already asked sorry. Do you need theme park tickets to get in if I go in after 4pm? I'll be staying a week but I only have 4 day park tickets.

Not sure if this has been posted here but the Frozen Holiday Wish is showing up on the schedule during MVMCP at 8:15pm
Holiday Wishes at 10pm
Mickey's Once Upon a Christmastime Parade at 8:30pm and 11pm
Mickey's Most Merriest Celebration Stage Show at 7:40pm, 9:25pm, 10:30pm and 11pm
@CampbellzSoup

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been posted here but the Frozen Holiday Wish is showing up on the schedule during MVMCP at 8:15pm
Holiday Wishes at 10pm
Mickey's Most Merriest Celebration Stage Show at 7:40pm, 9:25pm, 10"30pm and 11pm
@CampbellzSoup
Is this on regular website or Hub? I can't seem to find this on the website.

Holiday Wishes at 10pm
Mickey's Most Merriest Celebration Stage Show at 7:40pm, 9:25pm, 10"30pm and 11pm
@CampbellzSoup

Comparing to last year, this makes FHW 15 min later than last year.
Wishes is 30 min later
the parade starts at the same time as Frozen for the first one? And then 30 min later for the 2nd one?
the stage show schedule is completely different.

I've never been to the party before but this seems to be shaking things up quite a bit.

The parades are listed as 8.30 and 11pm on our party day...the second one seems late based on what I read about last years times...does the 11pm parade sound the right time for the second parade?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter