• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2018 HHN-28 Thread

My apologies if this has been asked and answered already. A few years ago I bought what they used to call "Stay & Scream" tickets... the ones you bought if you wanted to hit the park all day and stay for HHN that same night. I don't find that option on the website now. Has this been discontinued?

My apologies if this has been asked and answered already. A few years ago I bought what they used to call "Stay & Scream" tickets... the ones you bought if you wanted to hit the park all day and stay for HHN that same night. I don't find that option on the website now. Has this been discontinued?

You don't have to buy a ticket just for stay n scream. Just buy a regular HHN ticket and as long as you're in the park before it closes you can stay.

They had it last year.
Have not seen it advertised yet and maybe they will have it again before hhn opens.
It does bring in more peeps.

Have a day ticket and add on the hhn ticket at a discounted price so you can stay in the park that day.

If the stay and scream ticket is sold this year, we will see it on the website or one of the medias

You don't have to buy a ticket just for stay n scream. Just buy a regular HHN ticket and as long as you're in the park before it closes you can stay.
Thanks! That makes sense, although you would miss the entering to the park, which used to be a biggie back then when they held HHN at IOA.

They had it last year.
Have not seen it advertised yet and maybe they will have it again before hhn opens.
It does bring in more peeps.

Have a day ticket and add on the hhn ticket at a discounted price so you can stay in the park that day.

If the stay and scream ticket is sold this year, we will see it on the website or one of the medias
Thanks McRaven. My (grown up) kids are trying to save a few bucks and were looking for the discounted ticket to HHN when you buy it as an add on to the regular USF day pass... we'll keep looking.

Sorry guys I couldn't understand that stay ticket.
We have regular tickets to UN/IoA/VB and BOGO HHN ticket.

If we're at UN park all day long and want to stay for HHN we're fine? we don't have to leave and then comeback, right?
If we quit the park or hop to IoA we have to get in the line for the HHN and wait? what time the line start and what time they open the park again?

Sorry guys I couldn't understand that stay ticket.
We have regular tickets to UN/IoA/VB and BOGO HHN ticket.

If we're at UN park all day long and want to stay for HHN we're fine? we don't have to leave and then comeback, right?
If we quit the park or hop to IoA we have to get in the line for the HHN and wait? what time the line start and what time they open the park again?
If you stay in USF as long as you’re in the park by 5pm (maybe 5:30?) you can stay in a holding area and get a little head start on the guests just coming for the event. If you are not in the park before 5pm (or maybe 5:30?) then you will have to wait with everyone else outside of the gate for the event to start.

If you stay in USF as long as you’re in the park by 5pm (maybe 5:30?) you can stay in a holding area and get a little head start on the guests just coming for the event. If you are not in the park before 5pm (or maybe 5:30?) then you will have to wait with everyone else outside of the gate for the event to start.
ohhh, now I got it!
BIG thanks! :D

Do we think the holding area at Finnegan’s will open to the houses at the front of the park again this year? I remember for HHN 26 we stayed in the Hello Kitty area for AHS, but Finnegan’s last year.

On the dates HHN is happening, the park closes to the public at 5:00 for the studios.
If you are not in the park by 4:59/5:00, you have to wait outside the gate until the park is open for hhn.

I always make sure I am at the the park entrance line by 4:45 to enter the park.
Some dates the line can be long and you don't reach the ticket gate until close to 5:00

If you have a day park ticket and hhn ticket, you are allowed to stay in the park and wait it out in the holding zones until hhn starts.

If it is 5:00 and you have the park day and hhn ticket, you won't be allowed into the park if you haven't cleared security.
You would have to wait until till they reopen the park to enter.

It varies each year if any of the holding areas are released before the others.

Some years it has been Finnegans while other times the holding pen near Hello Kitty was released first.

I usually go to the Simpsons holding area as there are plenty of seats in that section.

Catching up on a live stream from the con out in LA. I keep hearing no actual announcement tonight. When I'm done I'll make a post with all the new information we do get tonight.

ETA: no announcement

stranger things

orlando will do shed, byer's house, hawkings lab [two story lab, will have tank that eleven was in].

orlando will have demogorgon in different looks [closed mouth, opened mouth, and puppets with openable and closable mouths]

37966014_1997668080564002_4307912005307596800_n.jpg

38003765_1997670480563762_7576288586060791808_n.jpg

38047758_1997670487230428_6395000665004834816_n.jpg

38118928_1997680373896106_2102134806308454400_n.jpg

38033545_1752344751480316_4570533827935469568_n.jpg

37959458_1752344748146983_3772145015866785792_n.jpg

There is no show to replace Bill and Ted correct? It's just flat canceled with no equivalent replacement correct?

There is no show to replace Bill and Ted correct? It's just flat canceled with no equivalent replacement correct?

The only show is Academy of Villains. From what I heard they considered doing either a second show or 10 houses.......and we know what they chose, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter