"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s raining :( :( with no signs of letting up.
If they don’t do any parades, shows or fireworks can we get a refund or chance to go another night (although our other option would be Sunday and there is even more rain predicted)
That is the only thing DS will do so the party may potentially be a bust for us
Am so sad!!!!

If things are canceled, you can go to Guest Relations and plead your case. They are often accommodating.

Last edited:

Hi all! Heading to next Thursday's party. Need to decide to drop the dessert party or not. I did it in August, but not for mnsshp. We won't eat a ton, but not having to spend time staking out a fireworks spot sure was nice. Thoughts? There are 5 of us, one is a toddler. Think cost was $188.

So, I keep reading conflicting reports..

Does the "Candy Corn" ice cream actually taste like candy corn or is it indeed just orange dyed plain vanilla soft serve?

Does the "Candy Corn" ice cream actually taste like candy corn or is it indeed just orange dyed plain vanilla soft serve?

I have not eaten it myself but I heard that doesnt have much of a candy corn flavor-more like vanilla.

Well the rain and damp was too much for us. And I fear it’s going to be all weekend. But Guest Services gave us a “do over” on the party for Tuesday night! (Fingers crossed!)

I may see you there-but fair warning-Tuesdays Party looks like it will have T-storms too. :sad:. I think I might be waiting to buy my tickets until Monday when the weather forecast gets a bit more accurate. I left both Thursday and Tuesday nights unplanned so I can go for which ever night will have the better weather. Now fingers crossed that they dont sell out on me :scared:

Can anyone tell me how early I can get my wristband if I am already in MK? Do they give them out before 4? If not, can my wife get in line for Jack without her bracelet while I get a bracelet and then us switch?

Also, which popcorn stands have Oogie? Do they go on sale before 7 ever?

Squeal, party in 2 days. Have to remember to pack my Halloween shirt. Nothing like a 4am wake on party day. Have to start with a party!

Can anyone tell me how early I can get my wristband if I am already in MK? Do they give them out before 4? If not, can my wife get in line for Jack without her bracelet while I get a bracelet and then us switch?

Also, which popcorn stands have Oogie? Do they go on sale before 7 ever?
You can get your wristband at 4, possibly a few minutes before.

I know the one in the hub had Oogie, one in Tomorrowland, and one in Liberty Square. None sold before 7 that I saw the night we were there.

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned here but I saw on another forum that they've released a hocus pocus shirt? Did anybody at the last party see it? :) it was the top of my to buy list!

I had it last year. Assuming they are doing the same thing this year it is vanilla ice cream with candy corn in the cone. The signs this year say its vanilla ice cream but I haven't seen anything about the candy corn in the cone so I don't know for sure if they are still doing that part.

We want to meet Ariel & Eric at 7 (our costumes so it's a priority). Does anyone know what time the line has started forming before the party starts?

Looking for opinions - DH and I going to MNSSHP on 10/31, but are considering also going on 10/29. We have 'Ohana reservation on 10/29 at 8:25 and were planning to watch fireworks from the Poly. I'm wondering if it wouldn't be a better idea to just go to the party instead - we are not planning any M&G's at either party. We just want to take in the atmosphere, see the parade, Hocus Pocus show, Cadaver Dans and fireworks. Is that type of party worth doing twice or would you go to 'Ohana on the 29th and the party on the 31st?

Thanks!

Anyone looking to join in a memory maker share in October? Or have a spot in one? Going to the Halloween party on October 10th.

Unfortunately your wife will not be able to get in line without a wristband as this is a limited party m&g and there is no way that they will know you're off getting a wristband ready to switch with her. The line shouldn't be too bad as long as you line up as soon as you get your wristbands at 4pm

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned here but I saw on another forum that they've released a hocus pocus shirt? Did anybody at the last party see it? :) it was the top of my to buy list!
I saw a post about it too. Curious if it is, indeed, released at the party

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter