"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sister and I are headed to Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party next week.

Our focus is the show, parade, fireworks, and rides, but we do want to spend a bit of time experiencing trick-or-treating. However, to not spend too much time on trick-or-treating, I would like to know which candy they hand out where. I've browsed this thread a bit to look for the answer, but it's 419 pages long :o (sorry if this information has been giving before, but if anyone can help me with this that would be awesome). Thanks!

Our focus is the show, parade, fireworks, and rides, but we do want to spend a bit of time experiencing trick-or-treating. However, to not spend too much time on trick-or-treating, I would like to know which candy they hand out where. I've browsed this thread a bit to look for the answer, but it's 419 pages long :o (sorry if this information has been giving before, but if anyone can help me with this that would be awesome). Thanks!
It is all mixed together each stop will have the same brands, at least it was like this last year. I leave in 14 days so I am assuming it is the same way.

Hopefully someone can help me with a question about meeting with Belle and Gaston. We have tickets for October 19, and my husband really enjoys meeting with Gaston. How long is the wait generally and do they meet in Gaston's spot by the tavern. Thank you to all of those who share their experience and knowledge in this and other forms!

I may see you there-but fair warning-Tuesdays Party looks like it will have T-storms too. :sad:. I think I might be waiting to buy my tickets until Monday when the weather forecast gets a bit more accurate. I left both Thursday and Tuesday nights unplanned so I can go for which ever night will have the better weather. Now fingers crossed that they dont sell out on me :scared:
Weather looks fine for Tuesday night. No storms just some wind..

Hopefully someone can help me with a question about meeting with Belle and Gaston. We have tickets for October 19, and my husband really enjoys meeting with Gaston. How long is the wait generally and do they meet in Gaston's spot by the tavern. Thank you to all of those who share their experience and knowledge in this and other forms!

The wait is usually around an hour, and they do take 15 minute breaks. They meet next to the tavern, yes. If that is your top meet and greet I would go ahead and line up around 6:30. They will come out at 7 and you will be one of the first groups to meet them and that way you don't waste any party time waiting.

Anyone looking to join in a memory maker share in October? Or have a spot in one? Going to the Halloween party on October 10th.
I may be interested. I haven't done a share in many years. We are going Friday 10/6 to the party. I promised my DD I would not go crazy and try to do pics this year. But...

I may be interested. I haven't done a share in many years. We are going Friday 10/6 to the party. I promised my DD I would not go crazy and try to do pics this year. But...
I haven't done one before, but I have the how to guide. I am willing to follow that and get it setup if I can find a few people around my date.

The candy is all mixed at each stop. Off the top of my head we got M&Ms plain, peanut and crispy(?), dove minis, twix, snickers, milky ways, skittles (two different package colors, but they might be the same candy, not sure), life saver gummies, and starburst.

Well we stuck out the party Friday night
Rain was a bummer
No horseman
No show
Did get to see the parade :yay:
Didn’t get to see the fireworks because DH was cranky because DS wouldn’t get out and ride HM...
Did a bit of ToT...
We made the best of it but wasn’t our best evening
I would definitely do a party again....maybe next year

It is all mixed together each stop will have the same brands, at least it was like this last year. I leave in 14 days so I am assuming it is the same way.

The candy is all mixed at each stop. Off the top of my head we got M&Ms plain, peanut and crispy(?), dove minis, twix, snickers, milky ways, skittles (two different package colors, but they might be the same candy, not sure), life saver gummies, and starburst.

Thanks for that information; that makes it easy.

Or you could just do the ethical thing and buy one instead of gaming the system and circumventing the rules.

I believe photopass sharing is something that has long been allowed to be discussed on the DIS. Disney has no particular rules against it either afaik or the DIS wouldn't allow the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter