"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm still on the fence in if I want to pay the extra to go. I've never been but I am curious. I guess I'll watch this thread and make a decision once dates are released.

I've done the Christmas party a number of times and love it! But I'm a December baby and I love all things Christmas! That being said, I've heard how amazing the Halloween party is so I would really love to check it out and I'm hoping this year will be the year to do it! My husband and oldest really love Halloween so we are really hoping to get him to the Halloween party this year before he graduates. Just have to hope the football schedule cooperates!

So exciting!! I'm hoping for a party on Thursday 9/7 this year. I went to my first MNSSHP last year on Thursday 9/8 and it was amazing! There were no crowds at all, and I had so much fun. I thought MVMCP was great, but MNSSHP was even better!
The atmosphere of the park during the halloween party was amazing! The Hocus Pocus show, getting dressed up and seeing everyone in their costumes, Hallowishes (excited to see what they do for fireworks this year), trick or treating around the park and spending time at the Haunted Mansion with the ghost on the lawn was so fun really made it more fun for me. The Boo to You Parade was so awesome!

The atmosphere of the park during the halloween party was amazing! The Hocus Pocus show, getting dressed up and seeing everyone in their costumes, Hallowishes (excited to see what they do for fireworks this year), trick or treating around the park and spending time at the Haunted Mansion with the ghost on the lawn was so fun really made it more fun for me. The Boo to You Parade was so awesome!

Our Christmas party night this past year was just super busy. There were long waits for rides, and there was lots and lots and lots of Christmas music. I love Christmas music, but it didn't seem very Disney specific. I just found MNSSHP to be better. I loved feeling like a kid again as I went trick or treating in my simple, yet really fun, costume. The parade is outstanding!

Yay! Looking forward to booking a ticket and planning my costume!!

Really exciting as this will be my first time going to a halloween party :)

Well, I had no plans to do MNSSHP this year. June was going to be our last trip for 2017 (after two trips in Jan and one in March). But we just got DD's school calendar, and there is a four-day weekend from Oct 26-29, so you can guess what happened next. I checked and BLT just happened to have studios available, and we had DVC points we could use, and with APs, I just need to pay for party tickets, so I couldn't help myself. This will be the closest we've ever gone to Halloween. Now to start thinking about costumes...

Crossing my fingers and everything else that the 7pm closures in the last week of August are MNSSHP dates. Desperate to go, but as I work in a school in the UK, am never able to visit WDW in September or October. Hoping for some pixie dust so we can party!

I would love to go during our trip September 2-9. My daughters will be almost 3 and 5. It's hard for me to know how well they would handle staying up late. If we can't make it to 10 or later, I don't think it's worth it. At our trip last year, we would rope drop and leave by 5 or 6. If we do the party, I would try to stay in in the morning,do naps and head over at 4.

In! We'll be going 9/22 (or 21 if it's Thursdays).

We're going as Jack, Sally and Zero, probably bounding, because it'll be too hot for DH to dress fully as Jack.

I'm thinking of doing possibly the halloween party on a cruise and THEN in the park...I may be addicted to Halloween fun

We are really hoping for September 7th as we arrive on the 1st and that would be too much for the first day with our not quite 2 y.o.

So excited to finally make it to MNSSHP this year! We did MVMCP last year as a family, and this October I'm taking my mom on her very first trip to the World. I've been wanting to do the Halloween party for such a long time, and I can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter