"Official" 2017 Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party - Boo to You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! We plan to attend the party on Thursday 10/26 - assuming there is one, but usually they are on Thursday! :)

I think it was the last date (or the last date in September) that CMs could get a discount.

Ahhh now that makes sense, thank you! Well it appears if that's the case, we're only booking either the 19th or 21st and can only hope for the best that they don't sell out too.

Hoping for a part on 8/29 (just a hope - think this is probably just wishful thinking) and 9/1 (REALLY want this one). If we end up with both of those dates being parties we plan on going to both!

We're leaving 9/2 so I am hoping for one of these dates. Both dates would be even better! Waiting to see so I can decide if I should extend our trip or not.

Hoping for a part on 8/29 (just a hope - think this is probably just wishful thinking) and 9/1 (REALLY want this one). If we end up with both of those dates being parties we plan on going to both!

Same here! Pixie dust!!

We are back in this year- thanks so much for starting this thread again :)!

Does the very first party usually draw large crowds? I might go once if they do it in the early days of September and again with my kiddo in October as I have two trips planned for then anyway...

Is there a way to know what date is the last one that CM's get a discount or other nights that are likely to be extra busy? Halloween night and the Saturday of Halloween week obviously are most likely to be busier but does anyone know of other dates that might have higher attendance?

We are back in this year- thanks so much for starting this thread again :)!

Does the very first party usually draw large crowds? I might go once if they do it in the early days of September and again with my kiddo in October as I have two trips planned for then anyway...

Last year the first party was on Sept. 2nd. It didn't sell out and it didn't feel too crowded. I think the party the year before, started in mid September. I believe that party may have sold out.

Happy dance happy dance!!!! Thank you for starting this so soon we greatly appreciate all the work you will be doing to get this up and running. Is it October 14 yet???

So exciting!! I'm hoping for a party on Thursday 9/7 this year. I went to my first MNSSHP last year on Thursday 9/8 and it was amazing! There were no crowds at all, and I had so much fun. I thought MVMCP was great, but MNSSHP was even better!

Any guesses as to why Thurs 9/28 has a 6 PM closing instead of 7 PM? I am hoping there will be a Thursday and Friday party that week.

So exciting!! I'm hoping for a party on Thursday 9/7 this year. I went to my first MNSSHP last year on Thursday 9/8 and it was amazing! There were no crowds at all, and I had so much fun. I thought MVMCP was great, but MNSSHP was even better!

Curious as to why MNSSHP was better than MVMCP? A few posters have said this in the past and I wonder why!

Curious as to why MNSSHP was better than MVMCP? A few posters have said this in the past and I wonder why!
I've only been to MNSSHP, but plan on attending both it and MVMCP this year, so I've been watching a lot of youtube videos, and it just seems like the Halloween party is more well-done. Maybe because Christmas is Christmas is Christmas, and it's sooooo done by every store every where in every.single.place. Halloween feels really special and different. It's not something everyone does up all the time.

I've only been to MNSSHP, but plan on attending both it and MVMCP this year, so I've been watching a lot of youtube videos, and it just seems like the Halloween party is more well-done. Maybe because Christmas is Christmas is Christmas, and it's sooooo done by every store every where in every.single.place. Halloween feels really special and different. It's not something everyone does up all the time.

Loved watching the wooden soldiers march down Main Street. The snow I could've done without - we see plenty of that here :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter