******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've stayed at Music and liked it just fine. I don't know how many of you are in the room--it does have full size beds not queen, if that matters to you. But that's how it is at all the values. Our room was perfectly fine, the theme is cute. We're staying at Sports for the first time this fall, would have been happy with Music as well. (So far I have stayed at AKL, BC, Pop, and Music--I preferred Music to Pop, though I feel like a rarity for that)

I like music too! We are actually staying there again this fall! My daughter stayed at Pop and didn't like it at all.

Has anyone had any luck adding additional days to a CBR ressie that has FD and the gift cards?

I've gotten different responses from cast members. Yes- will get additional $75 gc for each night. No-only gc original booking.

The email i got that explains the construction/ gc only has my check-in date, not length of stay. We plan on tacking on a few days at the end.

ANyone experienced this yet?
Thanks a bunch!!

Has anyone had any luck adding additional days to a CBR ressie that has FD and the gift cards?

I've gotten different responses from cast members. Yes- will get additional $75 gc for each night. No-only gc original booking.

The email i got that explains the construction/ gc only has my check-in date, not length of stay. We plan on tacking on a few days at the end.

ANyone experienced this yet?
Thanks a bunch!!

I was able to add additional days to my room only annual pass holder discounted ressie. I was told as long as the hotel hasn't been changed and the original ressie was before the 20th, I'm getting the GCs

I have booked our reservation before ticket prices were raised in March. Now that I have added free dining I had to pay the ticket increase. I spoke with Guest Services & they said they couldn't do anything about keeping my initial ticket prices. Has anyone had any luck adjusting their ticket prices back with Guest Services after adding FD?

I have booked our reservation before ticket prices were raised in March. Now that I have added free dining I had to pay the ticket increase. I spoke with Guest Services & they said they couldn't do anything about keeping my initial ticket prices. Has anyone had any luck adjusting their ticket prices back with Guest Services after adding FD?

Nope and unfortunately when you make changes after a price increases they charge the difference. Technically when you book FD on an existing reservation your creating a new one with the same reservation number.

Advice from those who have stayed at POP and Coronado. I am torn between the 2. I can save $600 by going to POP, but Coronado looks so much nicer in the pictures. Is it worth $600?

I liked Coronado fine, but I don't know I like it $600 more than Pop, .. I guess it just depends on you....

Nope and unfortunately when you make changes after a price increases they charge the difference. Technically when you book FD on an existing reservation your creating a new one with the same reservation number.
Ok, thanks for clarifying... an extra $250 on top of upgrading to DP, but still less than going Deluxe

I asked this earlier but no one answered me...I booked FD yesterday and got a total of $7465, even my confirmation email yesterday said that was my package price. Today I got a payment received email that says my package total is $6405. Thats almost a thousand difference. Everything on both emails is the same (res #, tickets, dining plan, room, etc). I'm afraid to call because I don't want to bring their attention to it if it's a mistake, but I don't want to have problems when I get there with not paying or something. Anyone heard of something like this?

Off topic...somehow I've never been to BOG. We're going this trip, can't decide to use a TS credit and do dinner or go QS for lunch. I know Beast is at dinner, but that doesn't matter much to us. Other than that, which would you recommend ?

Advice from those who have stayed at POP and Coronado. I am torn between the 2. I can save $600 by going to POP, but Coronado looks so much nicer in the pictures. Is it worth $600?

We stayed at Coronado last September, free dining in a standard room. I would definitely stay there again in the future. Nice resort/pool and buses were great. We are trying POP this time around with free dining upgraded to regular (don't want all QS meals). We will of course save $$ by staying at a value resort, but will try to book a Bounce Back (looking at POR) for our next trip in 2018. I did want to try POR (Port Orleans Riverside) this year but now with QS dining I didn't want to spend extra to upgrade. We will use $$ saved towards MNSSHP. Enjoy your trip no matter where you wind up staying!

Off topic...somehow I've never been to BOG. We're going this trip, can't decide to use a TS credit and do dinner or go QS for lunch. I know Beast is at dinner, but that doesn't matter much to us. Other than that, which would you recommend ?

Dinner would be my choice. The grandkids liked meeting the Beast. I also wouldn't mind doing lunch and/or breakfast if we were at MK more than one day during our stay.

I think you are stuck with it. Same happened to me.

I have never done dinner at BOG only breakfast and lunch. I recommend a late breakfast actually. (most cost effective) But between dinner and lunch I say lunch.

So here we are again...last year we booked free dining and cancelled due to airfare costs. This year we are in a worse financial situation, so we booked Music Standard for 10/9-10/15.

A few questions.

I received a Disney visa mailer that says I would get a $200 Disney card if I spent $500 in the first 3 months if I applied for the card. Does anyone know if I could spend $500 on the vacation balance and it would still qualify?

This would be our very first Disney trip. I've made a weight loss goal for myself to hit before we hit the payoff date. If it doesn't happen, we will cancel. I'm very concerned I won't comfortably fit on some of the rides as I am. Anyone have experience with being heavy?

Staying at music is not my ideal. I almost didn't book, but I told myself that just because I can't afford the Ferrari doesn't mean I shouldn't buy the Corolla. Some of the TripAdvisor comments made me really worried that it is dirty and run down there. Please convince me otherwise!!

It was refurbished not long ago and I would say, having stayed at Movies, pop and Music it is exactly the same quality

I had to cancel my reservation because the modify button wouldnt work for me. I DID NOT receive a confirmation email, but when I clicked cancel, I did receive a confirmation number (that I did not write down because I thought I would get an email). Now that I have a new reservation, how long should I expect to wait to get my money back from the previous one? I had already paid $500 and would like to apply that to my new reservation that includes free dining. Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter