******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this on Air Canada's website.

Free Quick Service Dining Offer
For a limited time, Guests who purchase a minimum five (5), maximum fourteen (14) night stay at a Select Walt Disney World Resort Hotel in a Value or Moderate or Cabin category in combination with a minimum 3-Day Magic Your Way ticket with Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus option will receive the Disney Quick Service Dining Plan FREE.

• Valid for arrival dates August 13, 2017 through September 30, 2017, November 14, 2017 through November 20, 2017, November 25, 2017 through November 27, 2017 and December 8, 2017 through December 23, 2017
  • Book between April 24, 2017 and August 31, 2017
  • Minimum 5, maximum 14 night stay required.
  • Must be booked with a minimum 3-Day Magic Your Way ticket that includes the Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus options
  • This offer cannot be booked with a Magic Your Way Base Ticket
  • Guests may also upgrade to the Disney Dining Plan or Deluxe Dining Plan at a discounted rate
  • Offer discount is on the Disney Dining Plans only. There is no discount on the room rate or Magic Your Way tickets.
  • To receive this offer, please select the Free Dine Offer room category and then select the preferred dining option + tickets
I can't find it on the website. Does anyone have the link?

If you click on the filters tab o. The discounts page it gives you an optionto select dining
Got it, thanks!
I already have 2 rooms with PH booked at POP with dining upgrade. I have the "change reservation" button option and so I am hoping I can do the change to free dining with upgrade online so I don't have to wait till 7 am. Do you think I will be able to?

Any chance that room only discount from Air Canada is different since it's from Canada? The 5 stay minimum and a max discount of only 20% for room only seems insane. How can September have worst discounts than the summer??

asdfahha168.jpg

Thank you Boomerdog... it looks like Music is safe too! I was leaning towards POP again but I can do a lot with $200 and this might have just upped Music's appeal. Isn't it sad... I'm over here still trying to make a final decision.

Don't feel bad. My DH just told me an hour ago that he might like the ASMU Suites better bc we get two bathrooms and a seperate sleeping area...

What does guest may upgrade dining plans at a discounted rate? That's what was in the Air Canada post.

Does anyone know what the cost of one of the suites at AOA is and if it's usually included in FD? I want to go to sleep so badly but I know I won't wake up.

I know one person mentioned getting FD even if they checked out on the day it started. What's the likelihood this is accurate? We have a reservation until December 8th. Just wondering if there is any point of staying up....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter