******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK you guys, I have the special offers page up on half of my screen refreshing every 30 seconds. I have Lilo and Stitch on Netflix.

Lets get down to business!
...to defeat the huns
...sorry, i thought Mulan was still on netflix, the joke would have worked better that way.
It's on Hulu. :P

i was so hoping it would magically drop at midnight. i'm no good at this - so tired already! :faint:
just in case i fall asleep - good luck to all of you!!:grouphug:

Did it drop right at 4:00 AM Eastern last year or was it somewhere between 3:00 - 4:00 or a little after 4:00? Trying to get as much sleep as possible! :yay:

I have the dining discount checked on the offers page and am refreshing that way- seems easier to see if an offer pops up. Right now says 0 offers available Good luck everyone!

Found this on Air Canada's website.

Free Quick Service Dining Offer
For a limited time, Guests who purchase a minimum five (5), maximum fourteen (14) night stay at a Select Walt Disney World Resort Hotel in a Value or Moderate or Cabin category in combination with a minimum 3-Day Magic Your Way ticket with Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus option will receive the Disney Quick Service Dining Plan FREE.

• Valid for arrival dates August 13, 2017 through September 30, 2017, November 14, 2017 through November 20, 2017, November 25, 2017 through November 27, 2017 and December 8, 2017 through December 23, 2017
  • Book between April 24, 2017 and August 31, 2017
  • Minimum 5, maximum 14 night stay required.
  • Must be booked with a minimum 3-Day Magic Your Way ticket that includes the Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus options
  • This offer cannot be booked with a Magic Your Way Base Ticket
  • Guests may also upgrade to the Disney Dining Plan or Deluxe Dining Plan at a discounted rate
  • Offer discount is on the Disney Dining Plans only. There is no discount on the room rate or Magic Your Way tickets.
  • To receive this offer, please select the Free Dine Offer room category and then select the preferred dining option + tickets

6cde3dd7fb34fde7c32a334d5446fd6aad86ad9c5d44057d40dd5c6b8d1e0e39.jpg
Love it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter