******Official 2017 Free Dining Plan Watch, Wait, and Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it, thanks!
I already have 2 rooms with PH booked at POP with dining upgrade. I have the "change reservation" button option and so I am hoping I can do the change to free dining with upgrade online so I don't have to wait till 7 am. Do you think I will be able to?

I know one person mentioned getting FD even if they checked out on the day it started. What's the likelihood this is accurate? We have a reservation until December 8th. Just wondering if there is any point of staying up....
Your check in day must fall within the free dining dates.

Does anyone know what the cost of one of the suites at AOA is and if it's usually included in FD? I want to go to sleep so badly but I know I won't wake up.

We stayed in a Nemo suite last year with free dining. I want to stay in a family suite again this year, but they're just so expensive and we're planning a much longer trip a little later in December (so rates are higher). We might have to get a standard room somewhere instead. But man is it nice for our kids to have separate beds... They stay up too late if they're in the same bed!

I know one person mentioned getting FD even if they checked out on the day it started. What's the likelihood this is accurate? We have a reservation until December 8th. Just wondering if there is any point of staying up....
I saw another question like this this morning and the answer posted was the date of check in had to fall on one of the listed days.

If there are rooms available for the FD promotion for your dates at POP then yes, you should be able to modify online. Sometimes a different room type or even a different resort is needed to get FD. Hope that helps, and good luck!

Edit to add: Not sure how that happened (well, I am exhausted), meant to reply to @Quigs11

tumblr_mbn9epvtYi1rryf9zo1_1280.jpg

#FreeDiningChurroWatch2017

Found on Air Canada website, promotion under wilderness lodge.

Free Quick Service Dining Offer

For a limited time, Guests who purchase a minimum five (5), maximum fourteen (14) night stay at a Select Walt Disney World Resort Hotel in a Deluxe category in combination with a minimum 3-Day Magic Your Way ticket with Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus option will receive the Disney Quick Service Dining Plan FREE.

• Valid for arrival dates August 13, 2017 through September 30, 2017, November 14, 2017 through November 20, 2017, November 25, 2017 through November 27, 2017 and December 8, 2017 through December 23, 2017
  • Book between April 24, 2017 and August 31, 2017
  • Minimum 5, maximum 14 night stay required.
  • Must be booked with a minimum 3-Day Magic Your Way ticket that includes the Park Hopper or Park Hopper Plus options
  • This offer cannot be booked with a Magic Your Way Base Ticket
  • Guests may also upgrade to the Disney Dining Plan or Deluxe Dining Plan at a discounted rate
  • Offer discount is on the Disney Dining Plans only. There is no discount on the room rate or Magic Your Way tickets.
  • To receive this offer, please select the Free Dine Offer room category and then select the preferred dining option + tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter